XP
Country
Well....Hi guys
smile.gif
erm...im new here so i don't know how to start
tongue.gif

Anyways
tongue.gif
I downloaded the Manhunt 2 and Godzilla to my wii, (they were USA versions) burned it with nero with 8x speed and tried to play but it didn't work.
cry.gif

There was a ''message'' that said: Could not read disc turn off your wii and stuff like that.
I have a PAL wii and ver 3.1R i think...and the language is set to english....I mentioned that because some guys said that you had to have it set on english.
When i've burned other games (NOT Manhunt 2 OR Godzilla) with other R+ dvds it has worked fine...but i bought new R+ dvds and when i tried to burn Manhunt 2 and Godzilla with them it didn't work.
Could it be from the dvds maybe?
Please help me out, would appreciate it very much

P.S I haven't burned PAL games with these new R+ dvds so I don't know if it's the dvds thats causing the problems or not.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+R don't always work as good on your wii. Switch to -R's and preferrably a good brand such as Verbatim. Burn them on 4X, I've been burning over 50 DVD's this way and still not one which didn't work.

Also, use IMGburn (www.imgburn.com), it's free and it's better for burning ISO's away. For burning on +R you're gonna have to put your booktype on DVD-ROM in your IMGburn settings.

Good luck.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well....Hi guys
smile.gif
erm...im new here so i don't know how to startÂ
tongue.gif

Anyways
tongue.gif
I downloaded the Manhunt 2 and Godzilla to my wii, (they were USA versions) burned it with nero with 8x speed and tried to play but it didn't work.
cry.gif

There was a ''message'' that said: Could not read disc turn off your wii and stuff like that.
I have a PAL wii and ver 3.1R i think...and the language is set to english....I mentioned that because some guys said that you had to have it set on english.
When i've burned other games (NOT Manhunt 2 OR Godzilla) with other R+ dvds it has worked fine...but i bought new R+ dvds and when i tried to burn Manhunt 2 and Godzilla with them it didn't work.
Could it be from the dvds maybe?
Please help me out, would appreciate it very much

P.S I haven't burned PAL games with these new R+ dvds so I don't know if it's the dvds thats causing the problems or not.

I use Verbatim -R DVD's and always burn at 1x using ImgBurn. I NEVER have any issues with my backups this way. Verbatim's are a bit more expensive but work so much better then other media I've heard about.

- Fitzy

Ranuto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think i have Premium R+ dvds and they are blank... It dosen't matter if they are blank right
unsure.gif
?Oh by the way i have a HP DVD
writer 400c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1