Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dios Mios 2.0 compatibility list:
(All games launched with DML Booter r22 on real nand. All games are NTSC using component cables.)

You're doing something wrong. The controller is locked during loading times. If your USB drive is slow you will get slow loading times. I would try formatting to 32k clusters if you haven't already. Sonic adventure 2 battle worked great for me, i just had to let it load
Glad you confirmed this, I was scared for a second....

Reactions: 1 person

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
wooooow the wad is out
Thanks Crediar :)
@Fix94 you're a genius too, your DM-Booter was made before the wad and it works great :)
F**K Paper mario is running from USB yeay
ipod.gif

smiley.gif

number-one-dance.gif

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(All games launched with DML Booter r22 on real nand. All games are NTSC using component cables.)

You're doing something wrong. The controller is locked during loading times. If your USB drive is slow you will get slow loading times. I would try formatting to 32k clusters if you haven't already. Sonic adventure 2 battle worked great for me, i just had to let it load

The game actually loads and continues to work despite my lack of input, so that can't be true. The only thing that doesn't work is my controller (Which is in proper working order). So loading time isn't my issue.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The game actually loads and continues to work despite my lack of input, so that can't be true. The only thing that doesn't work is my controller (Which is in proper working order). So loading time isn't my issue.

Well like I said I tested sonic 2 battle and it worked, someone else tested paper mario and it worked, cyan is playing starfox.

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
DSI for me using DML booter. Oh well I'm a patient man I'll wait till the loaders can boot from USB then try again :)

Thanks Crediar!!

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fear I may get a DSI error as well. Having a 4kb sector drive and all but we'll see.
NIce work Crediar and thank you to you and everyone else involved.
Edit:
The max sectors per cluster I can do is 16 for my 2.5tb drive.
But since its a 4kb i'm guessing I do 4 * 16 = 64 so should I change it to 8?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be able to use both DML and DM together correct? I have a 4GB USB Sandisk and an 8GB MicroSD Card with an SD adapter dedicated for DML. DML works like a charm for me, but if I want more games, I could switch to the USB drive without switching wads?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you Crediar.

I added support in USB loader GX.
I don't know if I did it correctly because only 1 game out of 3 worked, but I guess if one is working it means it works :)

Ikaruga : Not working. Wii shut down. (maybe a bad rip)
Starfox Adventure (PAL) : Working/Issue. Sound problem due to audio streaming, but not that bad.
The legend of Zelda, Wind Waker (PAL) : Not working. Green screen. (component cable).

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have DM v2.0, BC v6 and DM(L) Booter r22 installed. But for some reason, I don't get anything at all. No GCLoader or anything, just a blank screen. :/
Does your HDD works with neek? Oh and I've updated WiiFlow as well for DIOS-MIOS already.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Fix94: I hardly ever use neek2o for loading games, but I have tried loading an EmuNAND using uneek2o before and it worked fine using my external HDD.

Edit: to put it in better words, my external HDD is formatted correctly and is to the right specifications required to run either neek2o or DM. It's just weird why it doesn't work for me, when everything on my console is installed correctly and all the games show up in DM(L) Booter r22.

buvk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have DM v2.0, BC v6 and DM(L) Booter r22 installed. But for some reason, I don't get anything at all. No GCLoader or anything, just a blank screen. :/
Does your HDD works with neek? Oh and I've updated WiiFlow as well for DIOS-MIOS already.

excellent, thanks for updating it so quickly. Any chance you could do the same for cfg loader mod?

wiimann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've formatted my drive to FAT32, but the games don't even show up in the DML booter, and I have no idea where to put the games

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be able to use both DML and DM together correct? I have a 4GB USB Sandisk and an 8GB MicroSD Card with an SD adapter dedicated for DML. DML works like a charm for me, but if I want more games, I could switch to the USB drive without switching wads?

Incorrect. You must pick one. Perhaps you could try DM on real nand and DML on sneek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr