Hacking DIOS MIOS (LIte) & quadforce or NINTENDONT?

Which setup do you use on your Wii console?

• DM(L) & quadforce emuNANDs only on SD, cMIOS on SYSNAND

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DM(L) & quadforce emuNANDs only on USB, cMIOS on SYSNAND

• DM(L) & quadforce emuNANDs both on SD & USB, cMIOS on SYSNAND

• DM(L) & quadforce emuNANDs only on SD, No cMIOS on SYSNAND

• DM(L) & quadforce emuNANDs only on USB, No cMIOS on SYSNAND

• DM(L) & quadforce emuNANDs both on SD & USB, No cMIOS on SYSNAND

• Total voters

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Vote & Discuss...

I'D KINDLY ASK EVERYONE TO STAY AND KEEP IT ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!

Thank you. :)

MODS: If this is pointless and it needs to be locked or it needs to be moved elsewhere in the forum, please feel free to do so.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't understand the choices, why talking about cMIOS? (the Wiigator cMIOS to read burned disc right?).
comparing old with new method is strange. And you forgot about devolution too, so the choices are not really useful. each choice only has two combination when you can have more.
I also don't understand the "only SD" or "only USB" when you can have games on both at the same time.
So I think there are too many (useless poll) choices.

I don't use EmuNAND nor cMIOS.
So, none of the above.

DM/L/Q on realNAND + nintendont + devolution, with games both on SD and USB. All at the same time.
I don't use Disc anymore (ISO is easier) so I don't use cMIOS, even if I never needed it as I could use my modchip to play backup Gamecube games with audio streaming. Devo and nintendont can do that now.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand the choices, why talking about cMIOS? (the Wiigator cMIOS to read burned disc right?).
comparing old with new method is strange. And you forgot about devolution too, so the choices are not really useful. each choice only has two combination when you can have more.
I also don't understand the "only SD" or "only USB" when you can have games on both at the same time.
So I think there are too many (useless poll) choices.

I don't use EmuNAND nor cMIOS.
So, none of the above.

DM/L/Q on realNAND + nintendont + devolution, with games both on SD and USB. All at the same time.
I don't use Disc anymore (ISO is easier) so I don't use cMIOS, even if I never needed it as I could use my modchip to play Gamecube games with audio streaming. Devo and nintendont can do that now.
So what it sounds like your saying is that even if it is a original factory pressed gamecube game in a wii, that it will not have audio streaming unless you use a mod chip. That is correct?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no, I talked only about backups.

Retail discs are working fine with audio streaming.
And now that Devolution and nintendont are compatible with audio streaming games, I find it easier to dump my retail games and play from ISO than still using the disc.

Reactions: cvskid

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I actually didn't think of including Devolution, as it has Anti-Piracy Protection and i don't own any of the original games anymore, in order to actually use it.

I did consider most of the variables carefully... but, i do agree that the poll isn't clear enough to understand and honestly, it needs redoing.

Edit: I forgot to mention the fact that, cMIOS can be for anything with regards to backup loading for GameCube & Triforce games nowadays. :/

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I use the same setup as Cyan, e.g. Quadforce for my MIOS to play Triforce games, Devolution for PSO 1/2/3 and a few others that support the GBA cable, and Nintendont for the rest. I haven't bothered pulling out my retail disks ever since I ripped them to my small USB drive with CleanRip.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
DIOS MIOS and Nintendont for complete Gamecube support. I don't really find Triforce compatibility to be all that compelling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here