Hacking Dios Mios Booter loading black screen when trying to boot game

cppietime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Dios Mios booter on my Wii's Homebrew channel, and when I load the app, I can get to the loading selection alright, but when I choose my game(Twilight Princess), it just goes to a black screen that lasts indefinitely. The same thing happens whether the .iso is on SD or USB(both formatted to FAT32).
The .iso was produced with discex.exe(came in a zip called Game Copy Creator) from a .gmc, which I tested w/ Dolphin and the .gmc does play fine.
The SD should be able to load just fine as that's where all my apps and WADs are, I don't know for sure about the USB but the I get the same result for both. Also I have a disc in the Wii, but I've also tried w/o the disc. I've tried on all three boot options, both NEW options bring this black screen, while the OLD brings some exception I couldn't quite make out then goes back to the HB channel.
Does anyone know why this might be happening or how I can fix it? Is the problem perhaps with the exe I used to get the iso? Could anyone point me to one that they know works if that might be the case?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.