Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

JackJacobs

Trophies
XP
Guys I have no intention of shattering your hopes but also none to keep false ones up.
We have so far translated nearly NO STORY AT ALL.
This patch is coming along but this will still take AT LEAST 1-2 months.
Just fyi.
I think we're mostly curious about the lack of updates on the first page but thanks for the update.

alot of people have family and friends to go see, or exams and even work
so we arnt all on at the same time
I know and I figured it was something like that. most of the updates for my timezone happen when I'm asleep

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everything non-english accessable (this is where we have no influence since we have not all tools needed by programmers) will be translated

chaos2themax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new to this site and I've been looking everywhere for a patch for this game. Me and my friends and family are all hardcore digimon fans and would love to play this game. We don't really know if it will ever come to PSP in America since PSVITA's taking over now. So were all counting on you guys to finish this patch. So from the bottom of my Digi-heart, good luck, and give it all you got! Were counting on you! I know you can do it! :yay:

kaitokun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh man, you guys are going to love this game!! This game is exactly like digimon world 1, you have a digimon you raise it make it stronger(make sure your digimon doesnt poop on the ground btw, for some reason in the first game, it increases the chances that your digimon will evolve to a numemon). Then you go on an adventure just like one of those chosen children ^_^. I cant wait til you guys finish this. I could play it right now but I dont know kanji very well.

Reactions: 1 person

poszamax55

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I love u guys so much. i've searched for this for long time!!

and now i've found it. please shared this patch if it 's finished

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love u guys so much. i've searched for this for long time!!

and now i've found it. please shared this patch if it 's finished
Just wait for the goddamn patch to be released,don't asked if its finished yet and don't bump the thread. Did you read the first post? "no patch currently"

w00th00t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man I am loving how fast this translation process seems to be progressing. Can't wait for the finished patch! Keep up the great work, guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)