XP
Country
Brazil

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, but what are you having problems with? You download the program. You unzip the program. You open the program. You point the first box at your Japanese ISO. You point the second one at the place you want the patched ISO to be created. You click sub terms or dub terms depending on your preference. You click patch. I'm willing to help, but you have to meet me half way.

hraelsveg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, but what are you having problems with? You download the program. You unzip the program. You open the program. You point the first box at your Japanese ISO. You point the second one at the place you want the patched ISO to be created. You click sub terms or dub terms depending on your preference. You click patch. I'm willing to help, but you have to meet me half way.
i can't open the program... sorry for bothering with this... :/

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyone knows how to fix the game getting stuck with the whole saving file thing? Do I need a save file of the Japanese version or something?

I filed the memory card until there was just 800 mb left, still getting stuck in the whole save thing; even in the Japanese version. Must be a firmware problem.

Edit2: The game uses the O button for "yes" instead of X.

Last edited by raxadian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte