Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second Cyber Sleuth was announced I made good on my promise and bought a Vita. can't wait!!!

Cant wait for you guys to get Decode out and have ya'll see that new World game too?

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The second Cyber Sleuth was announced I made good on my promise and bought a Vita. can't wait!!!

Cant wait for you guys to get Decode out and have ya'll see that new World game too?

Yeah, I'm curious about it. I hope it gets an official translation.

I thought the newly announced game was a DW1 and Redigitize sequel rather than Cyber Sleuth sequel? Either way, I'm guessing whether we get an official translation or not depends on how well Cyber Sleuth sells, I'll personally be buying a Vita or PS4 when it comes out.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, it's not technically a sequel to either one. At least, none of the characters from either are going to be in it (though incidentally, Mirei had a cameo in Cyber Sleuth). I've heard some people say it's in the same continuity with Decode, but I'm not sure if that's correct. It looks more closely related to the Decode gameplay, though.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought the newly announced game was a DW1 and Redigitize sequel rather than Cyber Sleuth sequel? Either way, I'm guessing whether we get an official translation or not depends on how well Cyber Sleuth sells, I'll personally be buying a Vita or PS4 when it comes out.
From what is known so far it's closer to DW1 than to Redigitize or Decode actually. Things I got issues with: There is a new producer and it's no longer Habu but a guy named Fujiwara we don't know anything about.
Habu meanwhile was responsible for Redigitize, Decode and Cyber Slut(fits the games theme way better). Developer is still unknown as well. Among Japanese Fans there is the rumor it might be someone completely new, but i sure hope it's gonna be Tri-Crescendo.
From what I've heard either way they got the permission to use the CS Models, which is great since those models were one of the few good things about the game.
The ultimate combination obviously would be if Tri-Crescendo would get permission to reuse CS models but with their environment. While I prefer the CS Models, I surely prefer the Tri-Crescendo Maps . Also I hope they can get Motoi Sakuraba again. But wel I'M just dreaming.xd

kochobiskvit

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Cyber Sleuth is great, got it imported.
Such an amazing game in my opinion also amazing graphics.

I never liked the random encounter mechanic, it feels too much like the Zubat caves from Pokemon (I hated that part). But the story is really cool. I haven't played it though, and probably won't until I get a PS4 or Vita (which is never because I'm poor).

As for the new World game, I think it'll probably be the same story from DW1 but continued and appropriately retconned (because Analogman, seriously?). They probably didn't waste all that effort rendering that awesome Machinedramon just for the trailer :)

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never liked the random encounter mechanic, it feels too much like the Zubat caves from Pokemon (I hated that part). But the story is really cool. I haven't played it though, and probably won't until I get a PS4 or Vita (which is never because I'm poor).

As for the new World game, I think it'll probably be the same story from DW1 but continued and appropriately retconned (because Analogman, seriously?). They probably didn't waste all that effort rendering that awesome Machinedramon just for the trailer :)

I agree thats my biggest pet peeve about the game is the annoying random encounters and especially since I don't understand the game I do a lot of back tracking etc..

andre1891

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
I used the 1.1 patch over the digimon Game and its working fine on my PS3.
But already I try a Passwort which I tipped into the Computer wont work.
I get the error: Invalid Passwort"
I try many different Passwort from the Project Page of the Englisch Patch all have the Same Message.
Somebody knows this problem?
Thank you

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Break? Are you following the blog...?

PROGRESS CONTINUES! (But in DW1.)

For the record, it also continues in Decode, check out the decode translation thread in the 3ds section (which is supposed to be a continuation of this thread)

Yeeeah i kinda maybe dropped the ball there... didn't know there was a new thread!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night