Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by yugix, Mar 16, 2012.

?

Which do you prefer for place names?!

1. Stick with Japanese names for all names.

99 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

280 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. Greymane

Greymane Lurking gbatemp pony

Jul 7, 2015
    Netherlands
    In your closet, watching you clop
    Re: Digitize Decoded is indeed their main focus, this is just something they picked up along the way as an extra.
    So to everyone just wait and be happy when it gets released, if you truly can't wait for translation patches go learn Japanese and you wont need them.

2. Smittles

Smittles Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2015
    Hey guys. Thought I would do the usual and relay their Facebook activity to you since it all happens over there and not on their blog or on here.

Posted 22hrs ago:
    "UPDATE:
    - We are currently prepairing everything for a Re-Do of our Decode stream, which had some issues last time. Meanwhile we are making great progress on Decode.
    - We will also be holding a similar event for Lost Evolution in the near future. The current estimate lies at around 40% for Lost Evolution, which we currently try to speed up.
    That's all for now folks.
    Romsstar"

3. Mirby

Mirby BDFF Hype~ :3

Feb 9, 2011
    United States
    That One Place
    Thanks for the update Smittles.

Greymane, I'd like to point out that you can also get through the game with minimal Japanese knowledge as well, as I did long ago. So there's that too lol

4. Greymane

Greymane Lurking gbatemp pony

Jul 7, 2015
    Netherlands
    In your closet, watching you clop
    True, to bad that i am a person that likes lore even if it is in tiny amounts.