Gaming Did Digimon World 2003 ever become feasible on PSP?

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking up a lot of sources saying that Eboots created from the original game would have severe black screen issues, with more appearing later in the game even if you solved earlier ones.

Did anything change with firmware or Eboot generating to get around this? I love this game, but it gets so grindy it'd really benefit from being playable on handheld.

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been looking up a lot of sources saying that Eboots created from the original game would have severe black screen issues, with more appearing later in the game even if you solved earlier ones.

Did anything change with firmware or Eboot generating to get around this? I love this game, but it gets so grindy it'd really benefit from being playable on handheld.

I played the game using popsloader plugin and was fine. I think this problem wasn't fixed in any firmware :/

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- I've got 6.60 LME (I believe 1.8) running it fine (so far; audio is a little fast) using the popsloader plugin. Use 3.52 POPS and you should be good to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end