Gaming Diancie Event Video

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, somebody has posted a video of the Diancie wondercard, the (fairly uninteresting) event that is triggered when you pick it up, and a bunch of stats and stuff.

Enjoy

P.S. Anybody have any idea who did this or what hack they used?

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody have any idea who did this or what hack they used?

The only people I could think of are (a) a programmer or worker at GameFreak, (b) a programmer or worker at Nintendo, (c) Smealum, or (d) Neimod. I highly doubt it was a Nintendo or GameFreak employee could do it, especially with how heavily they are monitored. I am not convinced it was Neimod either, as I haven't heard anything about his progress in a while.

Smealum did reveal in-game screenshots of the 3 event Pokemon before the official announcement of Diancie, so he could have found the event Wondercard in one of the game's memory and activated it.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be the powersave thing, I'll have to check if they added that when I get home. Also, I hate that gamefreaks keeps doing these lame events where you just get the pokemon. I miss the Gen 4 style item that unlocks a cool area where you CATCH the legendaries.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, they still had that new area with victini and you'd guess that this time, they have it for volcanion. honestly, it wasnt that interesting in gen 4 really. i mean, it was usually just another empty space with the pokemon in center.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
The only people I could think of are (a) a programmer or worker at GameFreak, (b) a programmer or worker at Nintendo, (c) Smealum, or (d) Neimod. I highly doubt it was a Nintendo or GameFreak employee could do it, especially with how heavily they are monitored. I am not convinced it was Neimod either, as I haven't heard anything about his progress in a while.

Smealum did reveal in-game screenshots of the 3 event Pokemon before the official announcement of Diancie, so he could have found the event Wondercard in one of the game's memory and activated it.

nope.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, it is just the Datel Powersave thing. I didn't realize at the time of posting that they had added a diancie wondercard save edit. It is really irritating to me that they clearly have a working save editor, and they don't allow users to mess with their saves by hand at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."