Gaming Diamond Trust of London supporters... I'm one

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm proud to say I'm an official Diamond Trust of London Financier & supporter as well as a Nintendo 3ds Ambassador.

Man what a status head trip...lol
Amazing how money can buy you status now adays... (actually it always could...)

seriosuly though

OK I've been following this Diamond Trust of London game for some time now, today I see on Nintendolife that Jason Roher has started a Diamond Trust of Lond kickstart program looking for supporters. (started weeks ago...

I had just sent him a letter to his personal email (expecting no response) just weeks ago asking about it, so I was more than happy to pledge my money, when I found out about this through Nintendolife dot com which in my case only meant buying one ahead of time,

The additional giveways for supporting the upstart of the game (the developement is finished they only need to print and they are more than half way to thier goal....) anyway, the additional giveaways are worth it besides the game, heck the note on thier stationary alone would bring something on ebay with his name so popular... were I to sell it, probably not...

One of the higher benifits was Jason delivering it in person, yes you read that right.. him in person..

I for one am glad to have had the opportunity to do this. There are only 14 more days for this goal to be met, otherwise the project gets canned, but i'll find out from the newsleter. I hope this isn't seen as spamming, that's not my intention, as I don't know him personally, but and into collectables. I'm not billed until they see if it collected enough supporters...

More information can be had by going to kickstart.com or Nintendolife.
Hope this peaks someones interest besides my own...;

the game concept is interesting and timely history to boot. Not to mention who among US would not want support in his position, Heck I'd give it to anyone (with talent) who could prove a worthy idea in progress.

SyFyTy
Later

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This idea does seem pretty interesting, especially seeing how they're dealing with the pledges (limited editions, special items, etc). It's pretty cool. =O

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still, this sounds amazing. Thanks for telling me about it. I might decide to back it ^_^'.

Eh, just sounds like Colors all over again. I mean, understand that Nintendos publishing process is rigorous, but ever since they altered the Digital Distribution terms its not as big a deal for indie devs to get the games on 3DS, also Eshiler is right. Did the 3DS section just turn into the DS section or something?

D

Deleted_171835

http://www.kickstart...trust-of-london

It looks pretty awesome. I don't have the money to fund the Kickstarter right now (and get it early) but I'll get it once it's officially released. I wonder if he'll be able to bring this to the eShop (perhaps as a DSiWare).

Eh, just sounds like Colors all over again. I mean, understand that Nintendos publishing process is rigorous, but ever since they altered the Digital Distribution terms its not as big a deal for indie devs to get the games on 3DS, also Eshiler is right. Did the 3DS section just turn into the DS section or something?
It's already approved. Read the Kickstarter page.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://www.kickstart...trust-of-london

It looks pretty awesome. I don't have the money to fund the Kickstarter right now (and get it early) but I'll get it once it's officially released. I wonder if he'll be able to bring this to the eShop (perhaps as a DSiWare).

It's already approved. Read the Kickstarter page.

Ya, dont say?
Well geez man, I mean, I swore today was opposite day, so while the whole topic was saying how it was approved, I swore they mean Nintendo said "Fuck no" and shoved the game up the devs ass and kicked them out.

Where was I even implying I didnt know it was approved?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ever since buying Jason Rohrer's Anthology off the eShop, I've been a big fan of his. The pledge still runs for a little over 10 days, if i'm not mistaken, so I should be able to pledge enough for a copy myself.

Good thing they ship worldwide. Seriously, if you guys have at least read The Little Prince and have seen or understood at least some of the subtle things in there, his games should "feel" the same, and definitely familiar. It's a fucking head trip, the good kind.

D

Deleted_171835

Ya, dont say?
Well geez man, I mean, I swore today was opposite day, so while the whole topic was saying how it was approved, I swore they mean Nintendo said "Fuck no" and shoved the game up the devs ass and kicked them out.

What else was I supposed to think when you bring up Colors? Don't get your panties in a bunch.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, dont say?

What else was I supposed to think when you bring up Colors? Don't get your panties in a bunch.
>>Looks at eShop
>>Clearly sees Colors listed.

Yeah, perfect example right?

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>>Looks at eShop
>>Clearly sees Colors listed.

Yeah, perfect example right?
Colors! 3D ≠ Colors!

Stop being dumb.
REALLY.
They are pretty much the exact same thing, All they did was take the latest Homebrew version and add the layers. Plus, Colors! was never even trying to be put on the eShop. I am not the one who clearly lacks the ability to use common sense to deduce the fact that by saying Colors I ment Colors! 3D.

Dumbass.

Also, your blantant stupidity and personal "douche" tendancies have put us offtopic.

D

Deleted_171835

REALLY.
They are pretty much the exact same thing, All they did was take the latest Homebrew version and add the layers. Plus, Colors! was never even trying to be put on the eShop. I am not the one who clearly lacks the ability to use common sense to deduce the fact that by saying Colors I ment Colors! 3D.

Dumbass.

Also, your blantant stupidity and personal "douche" tendancies have put us offtopic.
You're right, Colors! 3D is the exact same thing except for the fact that it has an online gallery, layers, collaborative painting, colouring-book mode and more.

And oh lord, calm down. You're getting worked up over a painting application.

Because telling you that the game has already been approved speaks of "personal douche tendencies" and "stupidity".

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REALLY.

Dumbass.

You're right, Colors! 3D is the exact same thing except for the fact that it has an online gallery, layers, collaborative painting, colouring-book mode and more.

And oh lord, calm down. You're getting worked up over a painting application.

Because telling you that the game has already been approved speaks of "personal douche tendencies" and "stupidity".

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=37OWL7AzvHo[/media]

Have you seen the homebrew app within the last, I dont know YEAR? Its had all those features, except layers and co-op painting, which I think is worth mentioning that one is there primary for 3D and the other was in the iOS version.

And no, its not a douche move to tell me that, its a douche move to continue to justify the fact that your stupidity got in the way of your common sense, otherwise you would realize that I wasnt talking about the original colors in the first place. Therefore pushing us into this offtopic conversation in which you continue to feed.

D

Deleted_171835

Have you seen the homebrew app within the last, I dont know YEAR? Its had all those features, except layers and co-op painting, which I think is worth mentioning that one is there primary for 3D and the other was in the iOS version.
Yeah, I've used the homebrew and it lacks features that the full version has. I don't remember it having an online gallery (it seems it does, oh well) or the ability to export artwork up to 1600x900.

And no, its not a douche move to tell me that, its a douche move to continue to justify the fact that your stupidity got in the way of your common sense, otherwise you would realize that I wasnt talking about the original colors in the first place. Therefore pushing us into this offtopic conversation in which you continue to feed.
0kCyY.jpg

But let's get back on-topic and talk about the game. There's a review by Edge. ;)

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've used the homebrew and it lacks features that the full version has. I don't remember it having an online gallery or the ability to export artwork up to 1600x900.

0kCyY.jpg

Huh, I dont know what homebrew you have been using in that case. The one right on Filetrip has both of those.
Plus, the meme pics come off in more proof of stupidity then anything but hey.

Glad to see some sense came into your head, but I still dont understand how this topic is 3DS related.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning