Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

AntonPopov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
no, in r196 swcw not work, i check it with every devo release, and now it works flawlesly.
i add swcw to wiki when it not work, its been only game in compatitibility list what refuses to work and locks up on loading screen. now i see it removed from list, i think tueidj removed it.

Nintendo Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think tueidj removed it.
He does this a lot of times with games that have issues whenever a new version is released, especially if he did something that he thinks will fix said game. (for example, r196 fixed games with timing issues, and said games were removed from the list on r196's release)

Nintendo Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Tueidj,
First time checking out devo, Nice app! I loaded about 25 games and checking them out now.

Thanks

element73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have devolution r196. According to your instructions on the first page my hdd is not mounting. I have it formatted to 2 partitions. 1 is for my GC/Wii and it formatted as fat32 with 32kb alignment, and it set to active + primary. The other partition is NTFS and is set to logical.
I used cleanrip to rip a legit retail game. I copied those files from the root directory to the games directory. I tried running from USB loader GX and from homebrew channel -> devolution, and in both cases, I get 4 flashes -> HBC screen. Why can't my hdd mount properly? it worked before I updated USB loader gx, and devolution.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had that reset problem with r188 when using USB, but it was fixed in the next revision.
I didn't know some users still had that problem with r196.

Please download Devo again from the link in the first post, r197 is available.

element73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that reset problem with r188 when using USB, but it was fixed in the next revision.
I didn't know some users still had that problem with r196.

Please download Devo again from the link in the first post, r197 is available.
Same issue with r197. Cyan I had to download from both devolution links to get the loader.bin file and boot.dol. I had to also move the loader.bin file from the data folder to the gc_devo directory. Is that normal? or should I just leave the loader.bin folder in the data folder?

I will try an older version of devolution, if I can hopefully find one :( . I'm having troubles finding at least 1 older version. It might be interesting to note that it was working for me when I had a partition at fat32 with 64kb cluster size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM