Hacking Devolution and usb loaders?

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on a Wii U, but I don't think it matters because this is a devolution question

anyway how can I get devolution games to show up on USB loaders? I've tried cfg, wiiflow, and usbloader gx and none of them show up the games on my HDD. I have to load them from the devolution launcher

Is there a way do this?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamecube Iso's should be in a folder called GAMES on the root of your usb drive. Although many would suggest using Clean Rip to rip your Gamecube games I found using USB Loader GX on a Wii did the job just as well and put the games in the right folder

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamecube Iso's should be in a folder called GAMES on the root of your usb drive. Although many would suggest using Clean Rip to rip your Gamecube games I found using USB Loader GX on a Wii did the job just as well and put the games in the right folder

I don't know why but it seems that I was using old versions of all three of the loaders (even though I tried updating in them)
I re-downloaded Wiiflow from here https://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/detail?name=WiiFlow v4.2.1.zip&can=2&q= and it's working great. Thanks

Reactions: clarky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: C64 puts it to shame