Describe a Pokemon as horribly as you can, and I'll try to draw it.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,939
  • Replies 92

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Very nice :lol:

I think he's referring to this scene:

mkwSkGd.gif

ding ding ding! i knew someone would get it!
i said 2 friends becuase in my memory charizard and wartortle where using their attacks while bulbasaur was just doing a cabbage attack... i didnt remember picachu was in the scene (and attacking)

Last edited by migles,
D

Deleted User

OP
Looks like the sort of purple discharge you get when you have some sort of horrific venereal disease, with podgy arms and a name that's very rude when reversed.
It looks a little too much like what Muk actually looks like
omsllz.bmp

Reactions: Lycan911
D

Deleted User

OP
A large-built bi-pedal pokemon. Its tail flows seemlessly from its body, and it features relatively small bat-like wings on its back. Its head is somewhat reminiscent of a lizard and has two strands of hair on top like that of long flaccid penises. Its primary color is orange, though its front/underside from the neck down to the tail is more of a beige with horizontal creases running throughout. The front side of the wings are teal colored.

Edit: Also it has the thighs of Martin St. Louis
Charizard-Man
3N9WVF.bmp

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh shoot, I wanted to request one too :P
These were amazing!
A pokemon that is twice as tall as he is wide, not very round. is only half as wide on the top half, taller on the right side. Looks like a purple over head map of a city from far away.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted-236924

OP
Surprisingly accurate, it'd look almost perfect if we just added the blue fins and the black bolt thing on the side

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou