Hacking derrek on Twitter : "we got the kernel"

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
That and USB loaders, I'm guessing.

I have a few Questions since you seem informed:

Could Nintendo C&D any hacking of the switch? (i dont think they can unless there is piracy involved)

Also in regards to piracy. if a team was making a piracy enabling tool for free "switch games" could Nintendo C&d that?

i am just curious.

Shine Lamont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few Questions since you seem informed:

Could Nintendo C&D any hacking of the switch? (i dont think they can unless there is piracy involved)

Also in regards to piracy. if a team was making a piracy enabling tool for free "switch games" could Nintendo C&d that?

i am just curious.

No, they can't because technically piracy is not involved. it's up to the user to make those decisions, not the developers

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

queendude

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Next tweet:
IT WAS JUST A PRANK AHAHAHAH

Btw I want proof :)
00d.jpg

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Oh shit... No... Not free gamez hypetrain again.
Damn it, give a console some lifetime. No one among gamedevs is interested in developing something for a DRM-free system. NO DAMN ONE!
Don't do it. Homebrew - why for? Didn't you had enough of your smartphones? Swith is a cool console and I'm sure everyone wants to see more good projects incoming, but trashing them for some megadrive emulator (yet another one) - f*cking kidding me.
Let the damn thing live! Don't release anything, please!

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit... No... Not free gamez hypetrain again.
Damn it, give a console some lifetime. No one among gamedevs is interested in developing something for a DRM-free system. NO DAMN ONE!
Don't do it. Homebrew - why for? Didn't you had enough of your smartphones? Swith is a cool console and I'm sure everyone wants to see more good projects incoming, but trashing them for some megadrive emulator (yet another one) - f*cking kidding me.
Let the damn thing live! Don't release anything, please!
who said they were, they normally wait till it's patched to releaese and nintendo is gona have a hard time patching it if they don't know how they did it

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, especially because SD cards seem to cost quite a bit more then flash drives. $50 for a 1TB EXT HDD vs $60+ for a 128GB SD card with decent speed.
Just got to say that is an awesome pic you've got - Nic Cage in Vampire's Kiss unless I am very much mistaken? (And apologies if I am!)

D

Deleted User

What happened to Hykem is sad lol. The funniest is that SALT also disappeared, all the organized and clean work was trash, and all the subsequent hacking had to be made from Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump's posts in November.
Hykem got SALTy.
Yeah, I remember when DT and HC posted a homebrew which needed to be connected to each one in order to work. It dumped OTP keys on screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.