Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Coming West on October 6th to PS3 and PS Vita

NDNngDNl.jpg

SEGA has announced that Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is being localized for the Americas and Europe set to release October 6th.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax is a 2D crossover fighting game featuring popular characters from Japanese novels published under the Dengeki Bunko label, and will be available this October in retail stores and digitally on PlayStation®Network. The game will be $39.99 for the PS3 version and $29.99 for the PS Vita version.

The Dengeki Bunko collection boasts a vast array of beloved characters who lend themselves flawlessly to this highly balanced, easy-to-learn, high-action 2D fighting game. In Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax players attack, guard, and take damage in order to build their Climax Meter, allowing them to execute moves which recreate highlight scenes from the original novels, even adding specially arranged animations for characters who do not fight in the original works. The game includes characters from numerous Dengeki Bunko works alongside several fan-favorite SEGA characters brought together in SEGA-themed environments.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax is slated for release on PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation®Vita system and via digital download on PlayStation®Network on October 6, 2015.

Pre-orders and a small number of retail copies at launch will also include a bonus soundtrack CD with music inspired by classic SEGA titles.

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh? This seems pretty awesome. =O
The article kinda confused me a bit though, will the first batch include the OST and still be 29.99$? Also, will the ost bundle be released for europe as well (given that the trailer mentions america and europe at the end)?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh? This seems pretty awesome. =O
The article kinda confused me a bit though, will the first batch include the OST and still be 29.99$? Also, will the ost bundle be released for europe as well (given that the trailer mentions america and europe at the end)?
Sorry, I meant to edit in Europe before publishing and totally screwed up. As for the soundtrack, the release just says pre-orders "and a limited quantity of launch edition retail games". Pretty non-specific if it will be the whole batch of first day releases or what. I don't imagine it will be that hard to get the CD though.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry, I meant to edit in Europe before publishing and totally screwed up. As for the soundtrack, the release just says pre-orders "and a limited quantity of launch edition retail games". Pretty non-specific if it will be the whole batch of first day releases or what. I don't imagine it will be that hard to get the CD though.

Well, as long as Europe get's the OST I'll be happy enough. x'D
If the game follows the usual price point being the same as the american (number wise), 30€ for the game with the OST included would be pretty sweet. =O

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No I think it's all vita models (at least outside of Japan) its legacy
They backtracked that statement and clarified that it was just about the 1000 model.
But it's too late for the people because "lol vita is d3ad". Then they released Resident Evil Revelations 2 on that thing and everybody shot up.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They backtracked that statement and clarified that it was just about the 1000 model.
But it's too late for the people because "lol vita is d3ad". Then they released Resident Evil Revelations 2 on that thing and everybody shot up.
Oh well then either way RER2 had little to do since the legacy was announced for only the Sony First party games.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh well then either way RER2 had little to do since the legacy was announced for only the Sony First party games.
The legacy statement was targeted to hardware, not software.
Sony did state that they won't be focusing on blockbuster titles too much as they cost way too much money and the sale numbers are too risky but they did confirm that smaller projects, like helldivers, will keep to see the light of the day on Vita. Also since Spain is all over the Vita so we do get a few games like Looney Tunes Galactic Sports. It's nothing groundbreaking but hey it's something.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The legacy statement was targeted to hardware, not software.
Sony did state that they won't be focusing on blockbuster titles too much as they cost way too much money and the sale numbers are too risky but they did confirm that smaller projects, like helldivers, will keep to see the light of the day on Vita. Also since Spain is all over the Vita so we do get a few games like Looney Tunes Galactic Sports. It's nothing groundbreaking but hey it's something.
Yep that's true but at the same time they aren't sony published but yeah no use throwing money when you can't make it back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!