ROM Hack [DEMO][WIP] New Super Mario Classic | New Super Mario Brothers 2 Remastered

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 58,095
  • Replies 91
  • Likes 33
D

Deleted-431675

OP
Can someone help me because im not sure what to do after i downloaded the files from 'click me'. there is just a Mod Packs folder with a lot of files and a txt 'readme' file. please help.
I have cfw btw

Gimzie

professional moron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to announce that we're currently looking for people who have experience with modeling, graphic design/drawing, and composing music. (No, MIDI soundfont replacing does not count as making music)

Joyer7319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to announce that we're currently looking for people who have experience with modeling, graphic design/drawing, and composing music. (No, MIDI soundfont replacing does not count as making music)
Yes, I'm new, but please pm me. I have a project studio, play many instruments, and as a primary vocation, I am a graphic designer at a print shop. I do BUILD models, but that's not what you are looking for there, lol.

Gimzie

professional moron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm new, but please pm me. I have a project studio, play many instruments, and as a primary vocation, I am a graphic designer at a print shop. I do BUILD models, but that's not what you are looking for there, lol.

If you want to apply, simply join the Discord server as linked in the thread, and direct message me. If it's your first time using Discord, don't worry, it's simple to use, and all progress happens through it. We appreciate your desire to help out, though! :P

Gimzie

professional moron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another double-post, but the thread has just been updated with new screenshots that reflect the mod's progress more accurately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs