Hacking Delete wifi settings for sysnand?

• Thread starter Deleted-19228
  • Start date
  • Views 3,810
  • Replies 25

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading that there was a way to "seperate" your emunand and sysnand so it wouldn't copy wifi settings. Can't recall exactly how to do it. Maybe by setting up EmuNAND and then reformatting sysnand?

ETNWIND

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading that there was a way to "seperate" your emunand and sysnand so it wouldn't copy wifi settings. Can't recall exactly how to do it. Maybe by setting up EmuNAND and then reformatting sysnand?
Setup 3 invalid connections in sysnand. That's how I did it. It seems like new connections in emunand can't overwrite existing connections in sysnand and vice versa.

Reactions: jayetyler

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Setup 3 invalid connections in sysnand. That's how I did it. It seems like new connections in emunand can't overwrite existing connections in sysnand and vice versa.

Yep, that's exactly what I've been doing for nearly a year, and have never had my SysNand settings changed.

D

Deleted-19228

OP
That worked for me. I just created 3 fake ssid's in sysnand then created proper wifi in emunand :)

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep , tried this today too after getting my gateway and it works , nice tip since i'm going to setup later a wifi for the streetpass relay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it