• Start date
  • Views 3,612
  • Replies 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow 2002

OP
Hello, I think we should delete all that have not posted. They are just people who take up space for no reason. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this should be done.

-Shadow 2002-

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah all people who have been here for up to say two weeks and havent posted at least 30 posts should be taken of for good

S

Shadow 2002

OP
But I don't have THAT many posts! But I'm really active! But come on just delete anybody who have been on 2 weeks and havn't had a single post. Thats much farer.

BlackRose

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I think we should delete all that have not posted. They are just people who take up space for no reason. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this should be done.

-Shadow 2002-
I'm so very sorry that there are those of us who enjoy reading the forums who know better than to open their mouths when they've nothing useful to say. We'll go now, and leave you with nothing but an interesting mix of useful conversation and ignorant "me-too"ism

BR

Alexander

Former Admin
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.2ya.com
XP
Country
Italy
we'll consider the option only if we'll have some server space problem, or speed (more difficult)

Now we heve none of these problem
biggrin.gif

K

KujaTheDestructo

OP
I like reading the topics, and this is my first post, but only because i don't really feel that i have anything worth contributing to any topics as of yet.

S

Shadow 2002

OP
But were talking about ones who register for nothing. Thabks for cosidering it anyway Alexander. I'm gonna go see who should be deleted for an example.

S

Shadow 2002

OP
Yeah I agree with G.O.D But I think about 2 - 3 weeks cause people could just 'pop in' when they see this topic.

MaD_mAnIaC

In a mad world, only the mad are sane
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i'm here, since the beginning of these boards, and i don't post that much...
but i come here ALL days, to read the news, and stuff like that... when i think my post has some fundament, then i post... i don't like posting just to say "ok", or "you're right" and things like that...

Infamous Butcher

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some people work, have family, and a life, and can't post a bunch of times like some of you ignorant no lifers.
Thats just the facts. Never mind how many people are on or posting, just worry about yourself.
Enjoy what we do have here, insted of looking at the negative.
wink.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
laugh.gif
well said, lets just enjoy our times in this forum and have fun
smile.gif

how about we delete users that haven't been back to this site within... say.... 2 months? is there a way to find out when someone has last logged in?
huh.gif

well, or we can just forget the whole thing!
wink.gif

S

springenfall

OP
GWIBBLE!!!!!!

There you go, thats my post to keep me a memeber!!

Surely having to post regularly to keep membership, takes up more server space??

I have membership and enjoy reading, visiting the site everyday, as has been said earlier, who wants to read rubbish!

Quality not Quantity!

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe shadow is referring to the ppl that dont contribute at all and just free-load off the things other ppl post in threads. for example a link to an awesome rom site, but yet dont say a thank you or contribute something else to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans