Debut trailer for Wasteland 2: Director's Cut released - Welcome To The Wasteland

Deep Silver and inXile today reveal the first trailer for the post-apocalyptic RPG Wasteland 2: Director's Cut. 'Welcome to the Wasteland' immerses viewers into the cruel, unflinching world of Wasteland 2. Offering overhauled graphics, expanded voice-overs, gameplay enhancements and tweaks, as well as some brand-new features, inXile brings last year's critically acclaimed PC success to current-gen consoles. Together with its huge reactive story and the tactical turn-based combat, Wasteland 2 combines the best elements of a classic RPGs with modern design philosophies.

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut will be available at retail and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from 13th October in the Americas and from 16th October worldwide.

:arrow: Wasteland 2 Official Site

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Worth noting that the director's cut will be a free update to the game for PC owners, as well. Same deal with the enhanced edition of Divinity: Original Sin. Which, TBH, is the better game, although both are pretty good.

Reactions: T-hug

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worth noting that the director's cut will be a free update to the game for PC owners, as well. Same deal with the enhanced edition of Divinity: Original Sin. Which, TBH, is the better game, although both are pretty good.
Good to know, I was just about to rant about how I have to pay for a Director's Cut of a game that was so buggy I literally couldn't finish it. Too bad it only comes out 2 weeks before Divinity: Original Sin, which, TBH, is the better game, and will get even better. Oh well, it'll be something to do during a lull.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I spent close to an hour just creating my characters... then another 30 minutes redoing them because I decided I wanted to change which weapons they used. Damn RPGs, making me spend most of my time on the character creation screen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey