• Views 420,726
  • Replies 768
  • Likes 53

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a homebrew in the app store called Wudump. With it you can dump wii u disc games, but you need a FAT32 device with at least 23.3 GB free space, and you need to merge them.

After you merge them you can use a program called uWizard to extract from the .wud file for a game that's compatible with Loadiine.

wudump is better than ddd, isn't it? I hope so. I once tried to dump mario and sonic sochi 2014 with ddd and partway through it keeps freezing.

Would you say wudump is a better than ddd? That the game comes out cleaner?

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE HELP This Noob.

Question for Dumping the aco file and where to put in on my pc before transferring it to the SD Card. Commend in windows should look like this

titledumper.exe/vol/aoc "./Downloads/HyruleDLC" If this is where i want to put it for now after Dumping. is the aoc file the Correct file for DLC I have Paid for on my Wii u.

do i need a Eithernet Cable to transfer the files or does it do it wireless after putting in my IP Address.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found a homebrew in the app store called Wudump. With it you can dump wii u disc games, but you need a FAT32 device with at least 23.3 GB free space, and you need to merge them.

After you merge them you can use a program called uWizard to extract from the .wud file for a game that's compatible with Loadiine.

wudump is better than ddd, isn't it? I hope so. I once tried to dump mario and sonic sochi 2014 with ddd and partway through it keeps freezing.

Would you say wudump is a better than ddd? That the game comes out cleaner?

Yes, ddd is obsolete now. Some files are not even dumped in the code folder (no direct access).
You can either use ftpiiu everywhere to dump via network or wudump. I personally would prefer wudump, because it's the raw disc and contains everything you may ever need. It take up more space on disk though.
There is a compressed format .WUX, so your wud dump won't take 24gb each.

Btw. wud2app and JWUDTool both support extracting files like UWizard, but without merging first.
In addition, JWUDTool also supports a direct compressing into .wux (+ extract/decrypt every format)

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, ddd is obsolete now. Some files are not even dumped in the code folder (no direct access).
You can either use ftpiiu everywhere to dump via network or wudump. I personally would prefer wudump, because it's the raw disc and contains everything you may ever need. It take up more space on disk though.
There is a compressed format .WUX, so your wud dump won't take 24gb each.

Btw. wud2app and JWUDTool both support extracting files like UWizard, but without merging first.
In addition, JWUDTool also supports a direct compressing into .wux (+ extract/decrypt every format)
I'm using WudCompress to compress my .wud files into .wux. I assume it can also decompress them back to .wud files that take up 24GB of space, right? Whoever invented WudCompress said it was lossless. Oh yeah, I was able to figure out how to merge all 12 parts of a wudump .wud file, while also having sufficient space for the parts AND the whole thing. So I assume it's safe to delete the 12 parts post-merge, as well as the .wud file post-conversion and not have to repeat the wudump dumping process.

OttuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddd isnt working right. when i go to dump a game it confirms my path and it says waiting for wii u connection. but when i go to wii u, load up ddd, insert my ip, then launch the game, it boots up normally. i tried clearing my sd card, redownloading titledumper, going into the command prompt, but nothing works. it just refuses to dump the game. can i please get help on this, this is aggrivating me more than it should.

Shmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so....how do i dump a specific 3d model? or only 3d models?to be more specific which type of archives represent the 3d models?

Plushie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know that ddd is not really supported anymore, but I'll try asking anyway because it's the only dump method mentioned in the TMS restoration thread. Whenever I start up ddd, Instead of being able to set my IP, I get the message "Missing all OS specific addresses."

Is there something I've overlooked? I've used haxchi to enter the hb launcher and I'm on 5.5.1.

Is it better to use a different dumper that can dump to my pc and use to patch the game and play? (my sd card is only 16gb so dumping to that isn't handy for me)

Plushie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Edit: I redownloaded ddd, while it was the same version (0.3) the files were different sizes. Somehow it works now. Nvm what I said.

Last edited by Plushie,

Joseh2888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am stuck at the "Waiting for Wii U connection...", I used the my ipv4 address and used the files specified.
I tried using FTPii but Filezilla could not connect to the the ftp server
I am wondering if it has something to do with my router? My router is provided by a school apartment I live in. Are there any tips to get out of this problem>

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am stuck at the "Waiting for Wii U connection...", I used the my ipv4 address and used the files specified.
I tried using FTPii but Filezilla could not connect to the the ftp server
I am wondering if it has something to do with my router? My router is provided by a school apartment I live in. Are there any tips to get out of this problem>
Make sure that you've turned off your PC's firewall or allowed the program through. If both devices are wireless, then your router may have wireless isolation turned on (devices can talk to the internet, but not to each other.) If that's the case, you won't be able to fix it.

Pedrastic

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, when i load TITLE DUMPER.exe for win32 the cmd shows for a moment and then closes itself, for less than a second, i cant figure out what is wrong with it, i have tried 0.3, 0.2 and 0.1, I still cant use it, is it the computer or the file?
Thanks

D

Deleted User

Hi, when i load TITLE DUMPER.exe for win32 the cmd shows for a moment and then closes itself, for less than a second, i cant figure out what is wrong with it, i have tried 0.3, 0.2 and 0.1, I still cant use it, is it the computer or the file?
Thanks
Its a command line program. It is supposed to exit immediately, because you are supposed to be able to type commands after it exits. But you can't do that unless you launch it from a command prompt window.

Right-click while holding Shift in an empty space in the folder containing your titledumper.exe, and click on "Open Command Window here". Then type "titledumper" in the window and press Enter.

YershiBear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having so much trouble getting this to work. I'm doing EVERYTHING correctly, but the Wii U is NOT connecting to my PC through the internet! What am I doing wrong?

turtlefrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i'm a dumb idiot and can't figure this out
i'm using a mac (terrible i know) and whenever i try and launch the titledumper it says the command isn't found. might just be my computer or i might just be doing something wrong. any help?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since that site was hacked, I haven't saw anyone reupload "it". I do have all the Super Smash DLCs. Just try to just dump it to test it on CEMU. I just don't know the command line to just dump the DLCs.
You can grab the title id and title key from that wii u title keys site then use jnustool to download it

java -jar JNUSTool.jar titleid titlekey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night