• Replies 768
  • Likes 53

crazy4console

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to try dimoks udpdumpreader to see if I can see what, if any, error and posthat my results...

Ah, never mind, everybody --- turned out it was stupid user error ---> mine. I had downloaded half a dozen games and they all worked fine. I had successfully dumped 8 games but none of the worked even though I got the code/content/meta directories successfully. The stupid user error was that I did not realize I left the /vol folder on my game subdirectories --- DOH!

So, all in all, DDD and Loadiine GX are *excellent* products. The only title I have been unable to dump is my Wii Fit U that is on my NAND...keeps failing on the same content files...

Nighthawk12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm trying to dump Smash 4 and there are a couple of files that titledumper seems to be struggling with whenever I try to dump them.

The two files that crash the program are the Mewtwo video in vol/content/movie/ and whatever vol/content/patch/data/fighter/lucas/model/body/100/packed is.

When it comes across both of those, it says "Client 0 connection closed", stops downloading anything, and the wii u just stops working (as in the splash screen goes away but the game doesn't start, it just acts like nothing's plugged into the tv even though the wii u stays on and the disc keeps spinning).

It seems like these are completely arbritrary points to crash, but it always happens at the same point for both files (for example, at 3300 kb into the mewtwo file, it always stops there).

Does anyone know why this happens? Is it a problem with my disc/wii u or is it something I need to fix on my computer?

I'm having this same exact issue. Has anyone else experienced this before?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody need an alternate icon? ^_^

ddd_icon.jpg

ignatio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I understand, I need the game disc to dump additional content (like the NSMBU-DLC)? I have bought the DLC long time ago and sold my copy of New Super Mario Bros. U, but now I want to play it through loadiine. Its not possible to dump the dlc (isnt it saved into the system storage?) without the game disc, or?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I understand, I need the game disc to dump additional content (like the NSMBU-DLC)? I have bought the DLC long time ago and sold my copy of New Super Mario Bros. U, but now I want to play it through loadiine. Its not possible to dump the dlc (isnt it saved into the system storage?) without the game disc, or?

The DLC/updates are NOT installed until the title is launched.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question what folder should I dump in order to get the updates?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question what folder should I dump in order to get the updates?

The files in the folders of the dump are the files as the game sees them, so if you already have an update installed at the time that you dump the game, the dump will include the updated files instead of the corresponding disc files. If you want just the update, you could download it from the NUS server, but you can't 'de-update' your dump.

themightypencil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumped a few games before, and it all went well, but im currently forgetting the last step. currently dumping right now, and its on the loop on the title screen, once thats done, what do I do? i feel like I have to reload the game for it to finish the last files..help!

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumped a few games before, and it all went well, but im currently forgetting the last step. currently dumping right now, and its on the loop on the title screen, once thats done, what do I do? i feel like I have to reload the game for it to finish the last files..help!
Review the Usage section of the OP.

You have to play the game to get the rpl files, if the game has them.

If you dumped /vol, and are looking for the /vol/meta files, use the home button. Wait there for disc games. For nand games, go back to the wii menu and wait 30 sec for dumping to start.

D

Deleted User

Sorry, i would like to have the files(only the 3d models actually) of bayonetta and Yoshi wooly world. I am asking because Is too long and hard for me to do it...so if anyone Can dump the 3d model folders and gave them to me it would be awesome...

logear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where are the files stored for the current eshop music

i tried using ddd to dump the eshop title itself but it only gave me the old original eshop track

matlock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
noobi alert.
sorry guys I cant get ddd on the wii u to dump.
ive followed the steps however after pressing x to dump and return to menu.
when I select the disk (game) I get the mii create or select screen, it does not move on from that screen.
if I backup and select game it opens the game as normal and does not connect to my pc.

could it be permissions on the dump to location ie. c: ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
None of the games i dumped are working, is it because i dumped them with an update?
it could be that your games need rpl files, and if you don't play the game disc to load these files in memory, the dumper will not dump them. you will make an "under dump" because you miss some files.

Reactions: Rizzorules

matlock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to dump yoshi Wooly world, the issue was home network blocking connection, I tried using my laptop and it dumped ok, copied dump as per guide to sd card, just get a blank screen when trying to open the game in gx2

Is my problem due to not having the aoc folder, which it did not create as part of the dump /vol was used, I did open game after the dump finished.

Been through guides over and over again, thanks in anticipation.

D

Deleted User

I managed to dump yoshi Wooly world, the issue was home network blocking connection, I tried using my laptop and it dumped ok, copied dump as per guide to sd card, just get a blank screen when trying to open the game in gx2

Is my problem due to not having the aoc folder, which it did not create as part of the dump /vol was used, I did open game after the dump finished.

Been through guides over and over again, thanks in anticipation.
Do you managed to dump the 3d model folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr