Gaming Dates: 4 Swords, Marioland & Mariokart

JohanX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see this anywhere else (which means it IS somewhere else :-) ), but GameSpot has posted the following release date info:
  • Super Mario 3D Land - November 13
  • Mario Kart 7 - December 4
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords will be available in the eShop from September 28, 2011 through February 20, 2012
  • Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - November 15
The also said the following:
QUOTE said:
Beyond game release dates, Nintendo announced that a 3DS firmware update later this year will give the system the ability to capture 3D video. The same update will provide new content for the system's Street Pass Mii Plaza mode.

JohanX

JohanX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuperMarioMaster91 said:
That Mario & Sonic game is for the Wii version. The 3DS version is supposed to come out in February.
The GapeSpot article said that BOTH the WII and the 3DS are releasing November 15th.

Click on the link in my original post to see the article.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i think 4 Swords is DSiware. i've no idea why Nintendo would make another version (3DSware) seeing as the 3DS supports DSiware. that'd be redundant, to say the least.

and yes, i guess that means it has to be saved in system memory for it to run.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferofax said:
i think 4 Swords is DSiware. i've no idea why Nintendo would make another version (3DSware) seeing as the 3DS supports DSiware. that'd be redundant, to say the least.

and yes, i guess that means it has to be saved in system memory for it to run.
Because DSiware blown up on 3DS is very ugly. A higher res version would be great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more