OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bought a WifiMax usb dongle today, yeah i thought, finally playing some stuff online >>> NOT.

Automatically setting up ends up with an 52000 error code.
Manually setting up ends up with an 52100 error code.

I've searched like 100000 million threads and did everything according to the official nintendo wifi site.

WTF am i doing wrong.

FounderX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fresh windows xp with nothing installed, no security what so ever and still no connection, only ip conflicts with xp etc etc . the connection with the dongle itself is ok and from there it stops.
frown.gif
:'(
cry.gif

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
check your computers ip and the dongle one , uninstall if you have to.

If they are conflicting you need to readup on setting up another ip range. If the ip is a direct internet connection (on your computer). You are seriously screwed
frown.gif

The how to setup another ip on the router thingie is on teh WFC forums
smile.gif

Goodluck
smile.gif

FounderX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well i did not use the same ip as provided by my isp. The dongle was set ten digits higher then my, let's name it browse ip. The search for an acces point went ok. The connection to the server wasn't going as it would suppose to go. The DS wasn't getting an IP adress. The dongle I used earlier past week was a US RObotics Wifi dongle which did the same thing when set to AD-Hoc mode. Both are returned to the store and are fully refunded, but i still want to go online. I am willing to buy a wireless router but will I experience the same SH*T again as before with the dongles. Buying an original Nintendo dongle wil be unsuccesfull too, as it works the same as datel's WifiMax.

Any router tips not using the router for normal internet use only as a stand alone acces point.

FounderX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the nintendo version will also give conflicts , cause my ip is static and my DHCP isn't giving ip adresses for some reason to other devices and i end up with ip conflicts again.
wtf.gif

FounderX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well after all the dongle usb sh*t, I now hooked up a linksys WRT54G as a standalone acces point between my modem and pc and finally I managed to get myself online. Hoera Hoera
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."