Hacking DARKCORP v1.1 Release!

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
i know what IOS is used by each SM, im asking why DC uses a modified IOS60 as a SM IOS for 4.2/4.3

will this just be installed to Korean wiis or all wiis because if i was to use DC then i would wont IOS70 for 4.2 or IOS80 for 4.3 and not a patched IOS60

Ok i misread your post lol, I get what you are saying tho, and now I wonder why it uses a patched IOS60 instead of patching the SM's respective IOS

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Riicky said:
pepxl said:
i know what IOS is used by each SM, im asking why DC uses a modified IOS60 as a SM IOS for 4.2/4.3

will this just be installed to Korean wiis or all wiis because if i was to use DC then i would wont IOS70 for 4.2 or IOS80 for 4.3 and not a patched IOS60

Ok i misread your post lol, I get what you are saying tho, and now I wonder why it uses a patched IOS60 instead of patching the SM's respective IOS
i believe its so korean wii's dont get the 003 error.
other than that it should have no effect on other regions.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
nice job damysteryman, id salute you but im sunburned as hell. and where is deadlyfoez? is he really gone?
yes he got officially banned for keeping it real.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
VashTS said:
nice job damysteryman, id salute you but im sunburned as hell. and where is deadlyfoez? is he really gone?
No shit, that is a damn shame and a huge loss to this site. I must say, this post really threw me of since damysteryman took up deadlyfoez avatar, I thought, wtf is deadlyfoez posting a darkcorp update. I know I am slow, I realized shortly after.

Just a thought, perhaps deadlyfoez should be officially unbanned for keeping it real

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
VashTS said:
Keeping it real? Like djdynamite? They both raged about "noobs", although I thought djdynamite should still be here. foez had a go at me for telling someone to reinstall a fresh IOS36 should the v1.0.6 HBC be installed under it. He said "it will NEVAR be installed under 36!". So is that why it's happened twice to me? foez thought he had the right to rage at people because he could solder... And did he get that NAND dump from the hospital Wii?

BTW, nice work da_letter_a!
tongue.gif

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also (Above Post Not Answered!) If I were 2 install the lite version of 1.1 on 4.3 and wanted the Full 1.1 instead would I have 2 uninstall the Lite version or could I install over that with the Full version?? lol

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have two questions..

1. Does Darkcorp support 480p? Because I'm noticing a slight increase of quality when I play backups via NeoGamma.

2. Does Super Mario Galaxy 2 work on Darkcorp 1.1? Because it did not load for me on 1.0 thus making me use NeoGamma..

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have PriiLoader (r78) installed w/ System Menu Hacks (No-Delete HAXX/JODI etc...) enabled and was wondering if I performed a System Update would that delete PreLoader and the HBC or not?? lol

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dn_angel000 said:
I have PriiLoader (r78) installed w/ System Menu Hacks (No-Delete HAXX/JODI etc...) enabled and was wondering if I performed a System Update would that delete PreLoader and the HBC or not?? lol
Yes it would

lsk0754

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I installed DARKCORP, I pressed Power Button on my Wii. It seems that the power turned off already, but the power light was still on(yellow). And I need to hold down the power button to let the light turns into red. Is it a bug of DARKCORP? Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?

I found that it usually happens on the Wii which S/N is bigger than LKM110X(for example LKM1109).According to my test(about 10 examples),the probability is 100%. Is it because the system version are all KOR 4.2? I've never found this problem on Wii which S/N is smaller than LKM110X(for example LKM1079).

by the way,On cIOSCORP 3.6,everything is fine...

anyone can help me?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lsk0754 said:
After I installed DARKCORP, I pressed Power Button on my Wii. It seems that the power turned off already, but the power light was still on(yellow). And I need to hold down the power button to let the light turns into red. Is it a bug of DARKCORP? Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?

I found that it usually happens on the Wii which S/N is bigger than LKM110X(for example LKM1109).According to my test(about 10 examples),the probability is 100%. Is it because the system version are all KOR 4.2? I've never found this problem on Wii which S/N is smaller than LKM110X(for example LKM1079).

by the way,On cIOSCORP 3.6,everything is fine...

anyone can help me?
Turn off WC24 and standby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.