Gaming Dark Souls 3 in Switch

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys I still don't know why this haven't been posted here yet, but here you go: GameSpot uploaded a picture about DS3 runing on Switch. The already said it was a mistake, but if it isn't, then it just back up what Laura Dale said long ago (december maybe?).
The sources: 1, 2.
Also, I'll just give you the image and a video that explains this better than me.
dark-souls-3-switch.jpg

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is dark (no pun intented) on the picture... it doesn't mean that much tbh.
It's the picture GameStop uploaded, saying "Captured on Switch" as you can see. I'm still sceptical about this, so just reporting, but it would be great.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the picture GameStop uploaded, saying "Captured on Switch" as you can see. I'm still sceptical about this, so just reporting, but it would be great.
I could upload a dark picture too of mass effect andromeda and say it is running on switch d:

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could upload a dark picture too of mass effect andromeda and say it is running on switch d:
Yes, but you are not gamestop xD That's what this is all about. If it was just an internet image, then ok, but the question is that it comes from gamestop's site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb