Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nothing on PSVita in France. Meh, I'd like to see the Vita and Steam version side to side to see which I'll take =/ (portability or best quality).

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Huh, the demo seems different from that of the E3 one...? Or perhaps they just changed all the really blatant fourth wall breaking references. Definitely psyched for this game.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Just finished the demo. I'll only say that it's a nice way of introducing the gameplay mechanics.
Will definitely buy it on day 1!

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I believed that this was set in an alternate timeline, so why is naegi and hajime both in the demo?, I'm guessing non-cannon cameo for the demo.

You guessed right. But i am sure, i read somewhere that DV3 has some mini game where the D1/D2 cast make appearances. So there is that too(not cannon though of course)

Reactions: keven3477

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believed that this was set in an alternate timeline, so why is naegi and hajime both in the demo?, I'm guessing non-cannon cameo for the demo.
Same timeline bUT after the whole peak academy arc.

And the cameo in demo is recurring. He'll I think the victim in demo is recurring too. Japanese 2 had a demo and makoto to andppeared and yasuhiro was victim. The demo is intended to let you learn the mechanics while avoiding spoilers.

Reactions: whateverg1012

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Initial D reference near the start of the demo caught me off guard, lol. The new minigames seem pretty cool, though it's hard to judge from just the first, easy appearance. They look like they have the potential to become a hot mess like (improved) Hangman's Gambit.

Reactions: RedoLane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu