Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

r4bbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Capture.PNG

hi,guys.i have added some new features to Neobeo 's degausser3ds homebrew,mainly including:
1.import any song as custom song(so that you can edit it in game)
2.dump specific songs(instead of all).will be much faster if you have too many songs and you just want to dump some of them.
3.delete specific songs

how to use:
1.get hblauncher_loader.cia and install (from https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases)
2.put degausser3ds.3dsx degausser3ds.smdh into SDCARD:\3DS\degausser3ds\
3.run it via hblauncher, then follow the instructions

happy gaming.

here is repo ,if you need the code . https://github.com/wangyu-/Degausser

Attachments

• degausser3ds.zip
    223.4 KB · Views: 412
Last edited by r4bbit,

Neobeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks gnc140. For those who really love the game and want to take it to the next level I really recommend you check out our translation discord server, particularly if you're interested in helping to translate/localise the game and/or some songs. It has "translation" in the name, but there's all kinds of hacking going on. I'm working on a semi-automatic karaoke-romanising engine (makes it easier to translate lyrics), among other stuff. So do come on down and have a chat with us!

I should also probably merge r4bbit's degausser3ds into my repo sometime.

Reactions: r4bbit and gnc140

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
View attachment 74152
hi,guys.i have added some new features to Neobeo 's degausser3ds homebrew,mainly including:
1.import any song as custom song(so that you can edit it in game)
2.dump specific songs(instead of all).will be much faster if you have too many songs and you just want to dump some of them.
3.delete specific songs

I tried importing BBP but when I pressed Y every file gave me an error, I used a older version I have on my pc and every file is "SUCCESS!"

r4bbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I tried importing BBP but when I pressed Y every file gave me an error, I used a older version I have on my pc and every file is "SUCCESS!"
could you plz provide a screenshot of the error,and some bbp files from which you got errors?

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
could you plz provide a screenshot of the error,and some bbp files from which you got errors?

welp, right now i don't have screenshots
but EVERY .bbp gave me that error

i don't remember what error exactly, it was the same as if they were "SUCCESS!" but with an
word, i pressed B to cancel progress and the program said "no changes were made"

but i'll try to get some screenshots if i can

Taser9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to import music files from the Jam with the Band version? This is easily one of my favorite 3DS games, but I only have video game music and the only J-pop songs I know are the ones from the OSU Ouendan games.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I'm ultra-sorry to ultra-necro this thread, but I can't find ANYWHERE else on the entire English-speaking internet where anyone is or has been discussing this game.

Hi :D If you're a fan of Daigasso! Band Brothers DX, you may remember me as the guy who put together the BDX Mega Pack! I just got a New 2DS XL a few months ago and just yesterday, finally set the game up for the first time. I was trying to hold off until the English patch for the game, but I have no idea when that will come out, so I decided to set it up without it. I imported over 300 songs with Deguasser3DS and it all seems to work well, but I've got some questions and I hope that someone out there is still playing this game that can help me :)

1. Is there an online text or image based translation anywhere? Just so I can navigate the menus easier.

2. How do I enable vocaloid voices?

3. I imported songs to the game with Degausser3DS, but... I have no idea how to DELETE songs. Some of the ones I imported are low quality and there's alternatives in the pack that was posted by Naderino a couple years ago (which is where I got all my songs from), but I have no idea how to actually get rid of the unwanted songs that I've already installed.

4. Can I rename songs? Putting the titles in English would make things much easier for me to search for them in my song list.

5. Has anyone dumped any songs since that big pack posted by Naderino in 2016? I saw there was one link someone posted a while back, but the link was dead.

6. I saw someone mention that they got 100 tomatoes upon installing the game via eShop, but... I have no tomatoes? Is there some step I need to do in order to claim my 100 tomatoes?

7. I tried using the PC version of Degausser, but it asks me for a "Jb Manager file" but... I have no idea what that is...? What is it and how do I get it?

Edit:

8. Is there a way to get my avatar to stop popping up when I hit combo milestones? It's super distracting.

Last edited by Rubedo,

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how much tomatoes cost? Can't access the japanese eshop on my US 3ds
There is no way to purchase tomatoes if you cannot access the Japanese eShop. Accessing that requires either a Japanese 3DS, or region changing your system(which I do not recommend if you're anything but comfortable making modifications to your system!). I would instead recommend either getting a Japanese 3DS, or waiting on the translation project to be released. The translation is already fully complete, but we are waiting on our coder to finalize things for a proper release(which will include a cleaner way to import BDX songs). He currently has been too busy to work on the project.

To repeat once again, the translation is done. But as you've found out that's of very little use to most people since they cannot acquire songs to play in the game.

Reactions: pixelmasher and oji

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no way to purchase tomatoes if you cannot access the Japanese eShop. Accessing that requires either a Japanese 3DS, or region changing your system(which I do not recommend if you're anything but comfortable making modifications to your system!). I would instead recommend either getting a Japanese 3DS, or waiting on the translation project to be released. The translation is already fully complete, but we are waiting on our coder to finalize things for a proper release(which will include a cleaner way to import BDX songs). He currently has been too busy to work on the project.

To repeat once again, the translation is done. But as you've found out that's of very little use to most people since they cannot acquire songs to play in the game.
I can read Japanese, I was planning on buying a JPN 3ds in the future and I was wondering how much the tomatoes cost for when I do get get it

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can read Japanese, I was planning on buying a JPN 3ds in the future and I was wondering how much the tomatoes cost for when I do get get it
Unless it's changed, i would recommend buying physical copies of the game. They each come with a code for 100 tomatoes, and it's the best rate per tomato last I bought any. I own like 4 copies of the game now. ^^;;

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW the online service for this game will end on May 2020, after which you will no longer be able to buy tomatoes to exchange for music and online multiplayer will no longer work as well.

MetroidKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I have the Degausser and I'm trying to figure out how to get mgr.bin to add songs. Running the game from a flashcart. Any advice? Thanks!

KazEz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
NOTE: you can make a voice for the custom songs with your character, like the vocaloid character, you just need to go to kyockfeller shop, choose the microponr image, choose your song, and wait, after wait, POOF! your song have a vocal (you need custom songs that contain lyrics to do this)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...