Gaming Daigasso! Band Brothers P

deadf1sh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
While browsing the wiki I found an alternate local multiplayer mode called "mugen ensemble" that is not region lock so it works even on EU and US console:
you need to hold L button while selecting local muti. it then asks if you're leader or member.

It's not really good because:
-you both need to possess the same song
-you only hear your instrument.
All it does is that it sync the song between two (or more?) 3DS.

Some other tips (if i google translate right :P):
you can press any A.B.X.Y instead of shooting or blowing in the microphone before a concert.
you can obtain tomato with the "scout" feature at the end of a concert (i'm really not sure about this one nor how it works..)

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HI dudes, I'm trying to import bbp files with degausser, the import seems ok but when I push the "Blue button" inside the game, I've got an error and I need to return to the home menu, telling me to push abxy buttons maybe next time (?), what is it ? can I rebuilt bbp/extdata file within the game ? how ?
btw, can't apply the 2.1 patch, it still asks me for uploading the game ... wtf ?
Thanks

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
up : I Managed to understand the meaning of the abgx message, but even pushing those buttons during the boot of the game, it's just deleting my bbp imported ... is there any way to correctly import my bbp files ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, after having that issue, instead of importing all of them, I just imported one after deleting my exdata. Any time I hover over the song though it gives me the error I mentioned previously. I really can't figure this out.
did you manage to get your imported bbp files dude ?

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HI dudes, I'm trying to import bbp files with degausser, the import seems ok but when I push the "Blue button" inside the game, I've got an error and I need to return to the home menu, telling me to push abxy buttons maybe next time (?), what is it ? can I rebuilt bbp/extdata file within the game ? how ?
btw, can't apply the 2.1 patch, it still asks me for uploading the game ... wtf ?
Thanks
Did you create a custom song before importing?

You should be able to apply the update...unless you are not running a CFW.

Lookie401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks it worked great !
What a game !
Is there a way to go online within the game ?
Geez, that info about creating custom song first should be sticky or something in the first post.

Anyway yes, the red on top is for local and online play. It's kind of hard to gather people to do an online session so your best bet is to play with randoms. Just cross your finger they don't keep picking the default/free songs over and over. :rofl2:

Last edited by Lookie401,

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do you get online ? I've got an error each time I try to, and I'm staying offline.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

bbp BOMB!
240 more songs are comming
dbbp_20160629.rar

always
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qYaNXYO

password n17g

the link is not working anymore ?
Can someone post the files again somewhere ?
Thanks

Last edited by alucard_xs,

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to install the 2.1 update or else you cannot go online.

As for his pack I'll upload it soon if no one else does. Currently not on a computer.
2.1 updated but still offline mode and error code when trying to go online (I'm on emunand with GATEWAY)
Thanks in advance for the files ;)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.1 updated but still offline mode and error code when trying to go online (I'm on emunand with GATEWAY)
Thanks in advance for the files ;)
If you're using a .3ds file on Gateway, you need to patch in a header and rename it to .3dz to play online just as you do with every other game on Gateway. Have you done this?

Reactions: alucard_xs

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wish there was a song sharing community somewhere online like back in the BBDX days. I miss the variety of game songs I'd have from a selection far bigger than what's officially up for the new game.

Might it at least be possible to release a new version with song deletion as a possibility? Or is that already possible and I'm just bad at finding it? >.<
Sorry but... What is .BDX and how can it help us?
Thanks.

raiko14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get songs from a specific uploader? I'd like to get all the songs from ばけばけ (bakebake)
I need muh 2hu fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr