Hardware da fuq is this 3ds on ebay all about?!

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 3,865
  • Replies 30

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's hilarious. xD
Either he's trying get a reaction out of people or he's one of those pretentiously artistic types and thinks it legitimately adds value just because he made it a bit more unique. Either way, I'm laughing at his stupidity or at his expensive baiting.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Are there people who actually buy electronic he microwaves?

I stopped watching "smashing my ____" YouTube videos long ago as they're just not entertaining to watch any more, imo. This falls under it too.

D

Deleted-355425

Are there people who actually buy electronic he microwaves?

I stopped watching "smashing my ____" YouTube videos long ago as they're just not entertaining to watch any more, imo. This falls under it too.

no idea, hes put a big ass eye ball on it though.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i know someone will buy it for 1000+ dollars... (more than 1 thousand dollars)
i know this will happen and i this is not a fantasy neither a dream...
so sad...

like that guy who sold rare petes or whats the name of the green frog.. it sold for thousands..
i really hope that guy was just a very rich guy that made the listing and bought from himself.. because i can't find explanation for these things in a real world...

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has a YouTube channel where he Microwaves stuff or blows things up. Here's the video showing him microwaving his 3DS:

His speech pattern is very strange. He keeps referring to himself in 3rd person narration (e.g. "It his civic duty to microwave his apple watch and he will be willing to buy it at a premium price"). I'm just trying to figure out how he's able to afford these products as he's constantly destroying them....

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
He has a YouTube channel where he Microwaves stuff or blows things up. Here's the video showing him microwaving his 3DS:

His speech pattern is very strange. He keeps referring to himself in 3rd person narration (e.g. "It his civic duty to microwave his apple watch and he will be willing to buy it at a premium price"). I'm just trying to figure out how he's able to afford these products as he's constantly destroying them....

That was... quite satisfying to watch :mellow:

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good thing that there is one person on the world who didn't got the chance of getting a 3DS of his fav. Zelda game because somebody thought "I gonna microwave that sh*t"

Haterbait

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
haterbait.com
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just microwave your own 3ds? Then you could customize exactly how burnt it becomes. Also, you could remove the internals and just nuke the shell for a similar effect. Or even decide NOT to microwave it and save even more money.

Sometimes I grow weary of humans...

Reactions: Nightwish

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
This is such a gross and wasteful destruction of perfectly good electronics. Shame on microwave guy.

Now excuse me while I go and watch a summer action movie, where millions of dollars of property will get blown up for my amusement. :)

Reactions: duwen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone