Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Now, this might be a crazy theory, but hear me out on it: I think I know why that when the shirt is gone, that part of the body is invisible. I don't know, but I guess in the event that people who hack with tools like Cyber Gadget, they'd have a way to censor? Again, just a hypothesis. It's either that or Game Freak didn't make anything under the shirt.
well they just simply never made a naked model....the clothes are the body if there is none there is no body

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well they just simply never made a naked model....the clothes are the body if there is none there is no body

Like I said, just a wild guess. So, when it comes to move modification, say I ever wanted to modify my team's moves, is there a hex or index list of moves available?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Now, this might be a crazy theory, but hear me out on it: I think I know why that when the shirt is gone, that part of the body is invisible. I don't know, but I guess in the event that people who hack with tools like Cyber Gadget, they'd have a way to censor? Again, just a hypothesis. It's either that or Game Freak didn't make anything under the shirt.
I'm pretty sure the clothes are just models, lol.. and they didnt both making nude models for obvious reasons

Edit: ninja'd lol

kimboogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When you draw a person with clothes, you don't draw naked body and color it before drawing clothes. Please stop posting nonsense guys.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me, if I wanted to modify the ability on a Poliwag and give it Torrent, is it possible to do that on Cyber Gadget? If so, what bytes would I be looking for again?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use pkhex to save the "main"file to the desktop.
Then that file won't disappear after the gadget overwrites the savefile, allowing Hexeditors to analyze and compare the files.

I never thought about doing that, haha. Thank you!! I've been comparing files for a bit now since I first read this and I don't think I've figured out what value the present is quite yet.
What I found is that at address 0x14007 (I think this is the correct notation) there's two digits to change to edit the PSS icon. I went through a lot of them and did not find the present...
Here's my findings (Albeit written really poorly, but hopefully it gets the point across hahaha. Default means the default male/female icons.)

If anyone could help me find it by testing stuff with me, that'd be great!

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hats.png

Should be 0x25 (>0x24), maybe they just don't show up for you -- only for the person you connect with.

If that doesn't work, try 0xFF and below. IDK

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(snip)

Should be 0x25 (>0x24), maybe they just don't show up for you -- only for the person you connect with.

That didn't even occur to me HAHA I'll get my other 3ds and give it a try. ^_^

EDIT: Hm... I still show up as "default female icon" in my friends list on my other 3ds. Tried 25 and 26 as values and nothing new will show up. Changing it to something that exists (Sycamore) shows up fine though. That's unfortunate. Maybe it only works in passersby?

Doraemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did someone figure out how to change to ditto eyes on male character? I've put every possible values on lower 4 bits at 0x14033 but no ditto eyes. Seems like there should be male version of ditto eyes as you can see on the Kaphotics' post, there is a pss icon image of ditto eyes in male section. (5th line from the bottom)

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried injecting a pokemon with a shadow move yet? I saw in a list of moves in the game that they are in fact in the code. I`d like to know if there are animations for them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs