AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
I have taken the liberty of recording this webpage in action in case anyone is curious as to what it does currently without sitting through an 18 minute video

Its kinda weird last night I finished the whole thing saying the switch will now crash now I get up to that part only then it crashes...

D

Deleted User

OP
Its kinda weird last night I finished the whole thing saying the switch will now crash now I get up to that part only then it crashes...
It depends on how the script runs I assume since it doesnt even have a 100% success rate. I noticed it should have said that for me as well.

Hillary_Clinton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said. Its supposed to crash. You can see so in my video above as well.
But it's not supposed to crash; if you watch the first video, he gets all the way through. What I think you're saying is: this is expected behavior since it's just a really touchy exploit?

Edit: It sometimes makes it to the "misaligned" alert.

Last edited by Hillary_Clinton,
D

Deleted User

OP
But it's not supposed to crash; if you watch the first video, he gets all the way through. What I think you're saying is: this is expected behavior since it's just a really unreliable exploit?
The same exact thing happens in the video he crashes. You're crashing because it doesn't do anything yet and is just a POC. You won't be pirating games or using homebrew with this right now. This "exploit" won't do anything other then crash your system

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Hillary_Clinton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same exact thing happens in the video he crashes. You're crashing because it doesn't do anything yet and is just a POC. You won't be pirating games or using homebrew with this right now. This "exploit" won't do anything other then crash your system
Yes, it's a proof of concept, but a critical part of the proof is seeing that the length changed, and I'm not reaching that alert. So this makes me curious exactly what his setup was, if he was reliably having success.

Edit: Okay, now if I set up my server with his exact files freshly unzipped from his github master (not just poc1.html but also his index.html which redirects to it), then I am able to get to the end of the PoC reliably.

Last edited by Hillary_Clinton,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y