Homebrew Custom Themes Convert CIA packed themes to be used with CHMM

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have created this script to automatize the process of changing themes in cia format to be used with CHMM, and its really easy to use, ive included everything that you will need and a tutorial with screenshots for the non automated parts , you only need python 2.7 and 3ds that can run the ds exploit to use it, any questions regarding it ill try to answer them asap

here is the everything you will need

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1n7tnoed17j66e1/CIA themes to CHMM.zip?dl=0

Note: if by any chance you get a theme cia that is encrypted please upload it for me to correct the script according to the situation

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats about the other way?Can I convert a CHMM theme to .cia?

man thats out of my hand, i just learned how to do this and made this script, i suppose you could, but why would you want to? chmm its easier to use and you never risk going to the eshop and getting it deleted

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Google Chrome blocks your download. Not that it matters, just wanted to let you know.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It might have already been asked, but, there's still no way to convert .CIA themes to CHMM compatible format with a N3DS without GW / from computer only, right?

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
See no reason you can't seeing as you can generate xorpads with ninjhax now on N3DS so no gateway or old3ds needed.

Oh well, I think I could manage to generate the xorpads, but kamesenin888s tutorial looks awfully complicated (no offense meant). Plus, it seems you won't get proper names for extracted themes anyways, so that would mean a lot more work. I think I might take a pass on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end