Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try doing as I said, download the plugin from another site then enter the Usagi topic for more information. I do not remember where the plugin should be placed.

The .Bat file should not be running properly, because the antivirus confuses it with viruses. It is best to run it directly by the editor, by adding the plugin and enabled an additional function in the SFX Add-in panel.
how do i add it to usagi

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Preview (2).png

Update 2.0 - I improved the quality of SFX effects.
>> DOWNLOAD <<

AriusPrime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made a bunch of Fire Emblem themes in hype for Echoes and Heroes some of them like the Fates ones were ones I made a while back.

pYckEzS.png

Link not up yet.
LDtxzKb.png

Link not up yet.
dTqGuwH.png

Link not up yet.

Reactions: miraclaime

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
2 new themes everyone, one of them is pokemon theme and another one is my reup version of kurisu

Makise Kurisu
bgm: S/G laboratory
sfx: some of them are from Steins Gate
I wish i had her sample voice, but i guess this will do

makisee kurisu 3ds preview mc.png

Acerola Mimikyu
bgm: Evergrande Ciy
sfx: Goodnight! Pokecenter

Acerola mimikyu 3ds preview mc.png

You can download this sweeties in here
https://3dsthem.es/?q=user:Miraclaime

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg

deprofitu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i think this is a better thread to post by problem

im trying to create my firs theme and after that ubload it to 3DSThemse
the problem is that when it comes to the music when i install it on the 3DS in the min 1.07 it start to loop like crazy

iDn whats hapening or what did i did wrong on usagi it sounds perfect

other thing is that i can only install it with the app on the hombrew lawncher, if i try to install it with my .CIA app it trow me an error sayng that thers not enough memory

the song is 5 min long

deprofitu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the problem
You need to cut the bgm first and make sure that the size is under 3.3mb

its already under 3MB
is 14.200 KB

actually the song goes for the full 5 min but in the minute 1.7 ut just start to loop the last half second for the next 4 mint untile the song restart and the process is repeated

Last edited by deprofitu,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
its already under 3MB
is 14.200 KB

actually the song goes for the full 5 min but in the minute 1.7 ut just start to loop the last half second for the next 4 mint untile the song restart and the process is repeated
Im amazed you could listen a song with bad quality like that... Maybe thats the problem but im not sure bcs i always keep my bgm quality above 22000 and no more than 32000

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
for me it sounds good

heres a video that show the problem

PD:loved that Kurisu Bakku theme

From what I saw in the video you exceeded the size of 3,371,008 bytes, when the music exceeds this limit it presents errors in the tracks during their playback. The solution is to make cuts in the music so that it does not exceed 3,371,008 bytes. Use Audacity to do this, then use the LoopingAudioConverter to create the bgm file. I always suggest creating a song with a maximum of 2 minutes to keep the music in stereo quality.

See this tutorial - https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-239#post-6459286

Note: The quality of music does not interfere with the operation of the loop of repetition. The repeat loop only has a problem if the song exceeds 3,371,008 bytes. The power ratio in Hz gives music is to set the sound quality, it does not interfere in the functioning of music, the higher the HZ the better the amount of music. However, the larger the HZ, the larger the file.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: deprofitu

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
many themes crash chmm with an ogg error, is there anything i can do about that?
This error happens when the .ogg file goes through a poorly executed compilation process. Use Audacity to create .ogg files or send your themes to 3dsthem.com.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou