custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Now we need Busty Moon.
Yeah xD totally need one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where do you get the full 3ds view for your theme?
Do you mean by 3ds view is like this ?

Gladion 3ds preview.png

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Definitive tutorial on how to create border textures - Extras
I'm almost finishing the extras part, I'll add the following explanations.
How to create borders with images.
How to make perforated borders.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/definitiv...uality-as-the-official-nintendo-themes.12024/

The Definitive Tutorial on how to create folder textures will exit before the end of this month.

Example of folders you will learn to do.
folderclosed.png
folderopen.png
folderclosed (1).png
folderopen (1).png

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: miraclaime

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Fire-Emblem-Heroes_logo-600x190.jpg

Preview.png

Full Preview
9RtUf77.png

Download
:bow::bow::bow: Note 100000000000000000..........….…....:yay3ds:
I only imagine the work you must have had to create the rolling image gives the lower screen. The worst part is to do the synchronization in the scrolling process. Synchronize the background and a bag. The most complicated thing and do an assembly with an image that already contains scenery. A practical example was the Zelda theme that I created using an image with scenery. It was hell to do the assembly in the picture.

Original image.

OP3_1366x768.jpg

Image after assembly.

Imagens_rolantes.png

Last edited by Ryumaru,

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:bow::bow::bow: Note 100000000000000000..........….…....:yay3ds:
I only imagine the work you must have had to create the rolling image gives the lower screen. The worst part is to do the synchronization in the scrolling process. Synchronize the background and a bag. The most complicated thing and do an assembly with an image that already contains scenery. A practical example was the Zelda theme that I created using an image with scenery. It was hell to do the assembly in the picture.

I did have a little trouble putting together top screen but all i had to do was cover the edges of the screen with character art so it hides some of the places where it loops. It was easier on this theme because the background is all black where the edges are. the lower screen is just using the flip book style so it uses a single image for 3 frames. I wish you could check it out for yourself but if only the site would update right now because apparently it has to be viewed by a moderator now? i posted it hours ago.

Last edited by piplupwater,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I did have a little trouble putting together top screen but all i had to do was cover the edges of the screen with character art so it hides some of the places where it loops. It was easier on this theme because the background is all black where the edges are. the lower screen is just using the flip book style so it uses a single image for 3 frames. I wish you could check it out for yourself but if only the site would update right now because apparently it has to be viewed by a moderator now? i posted it hours ago.
:nayps3:We have to wait for the themes to be approved!!!!! more than :nayps3:

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Uploading on 3dsthem.es now need to be approved first ... oh.. :wtf::wtf::wtf: i see dark future ahead of my future upload themes ..:creep::wacko:
I see that.

Post = approval = my new theme appearing on page 2 or 3 = download impaired = not liked = demotivation to post new themes.

@miraclaime Its theme only appeared after how many hours ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol