Hacking Custom Mii Plaza Puzzles?

Askedforthis

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I might as well ask here about this as well...

I don't have more than a few puzzles, but all my friends have several different puzzles that I don't have that apparently came with an update. How come? I've tried updating all the StreetPass stuff and it always says it's "updated". Is this a normal problem with EmuNAND in general?

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a glitch try activating streetpass in games and turning off spotpass and street pass from the mii plaza app for 30 mins and re enabling it... i got mine to work using the video app

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I might as well ask here about this as well...

I don't have more than a few puzzles, but all my friends have several different puzzles that I don't have that apparently came with an update. How come? I've tried updating all the StreetPass stuff and it always says it's "updated". Is this a normal problem with EmuNAND in general?

What ver. is your EmuNand? but let me elaborate on this a bit. lower firmwares can't get the newer puzzle pieces. I've tried >.o; so I'm only speaking from personal experience with my own 3DSs~

Askedforthis

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What ver. is your EmuNand? but let me elaborate on this a bit. lower firmwares can't get the newer puzzle pieces. I've tried >.o; so I'm only speaking from personal experience with my own 3DSs~

Latest version (8.1).

I dunno what the problem might be or if this is a common issue around Gateway users in general. Not that it's a giant problem or anything, but I have to say it would be nice with a few more puzzles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1