Hacking Custom Characters on MKWII vWii??

josephwp12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not any differently than how you would on a real Wii, assuming it's been done since I don't know...
I have a copy of Mario Kart Wii that's not legit, if I put it in my Wii U will I get bricked or something?? It's burnt on and I used to use hardware to use it.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a copy of Mario Kart Wii that's not legit, if I put it in my Wii U will I get bricked or something?? It's burnt on and I used to use hardware to use it.
You mean a DVD-R?
They haven't ever worked on WiiU (or for that matter, on Wiis with D3-2 or D4 optical drives - which have been used for over half of the Wii's existence by now)

You will need to install Vwii-suitable CIOS and an usb loader to load copied Wii games on a WiiU.
You will also need a hard drive (different from the one you may use for WiiU mode) or a large SD to hold the games!

This setup can also be more convenient for game mods, since you'll be able to integrate the hacks in the game!

josephwp12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean a DVD-R?
They haven't ever worked on WiiU (or for that matter, on Wiis with D3-2 or D4 optical drives - which have been used for over half of the Wii's existence by now)

You will need to install Vwii-suitable CIOS and an usb loader to load copied Wii games on a WiiU.
You will also need a hard drive (different from the one you may use for WiiU mode) or a large SD to hold the games!

This setup can also be more convenient for game mods, since you'll be able to integrate the hacks in the game!
Once I have the backup installed is it just a matter of using Riivolution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China