Homebrew Custom Badge Sharing Thread

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yay! only one issue. badges can only be 64x64? why not allow the bigger ones (128x128 128x64 254x254 etc etc) too? GYTB automatically cuts them into little pieces so its nice and convenient. i'l upload my 64x64 ones now though :D

edit: sadly i keep getting errors. tried uploading my pokemon shuffle badges and it just refused to do so. there's quite a lot of them though. 371 64x64 badges.

i then tried my pokemon starter heads badges only 18 of them. then i got an overlapping error.

it'l be so sweet when this place is up and running though. and don't rush btw these issues aren't the end of the world :P

edit 2: it works in firefox. except for the 371 ones, guess that's just too big.

Last edited by dimmidice,

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@dimmidice I fixed the "overlapping with undefined" bug.

https://badges.3dsthem.es/712

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In the ToS it says that it's not allowed
hey i was wondering what's the limit on number of badges per upload? or is it a size limit?

deleted my shuffle ones to reupload the new and improved version. but it's giving me the server error with just 166 1x1 badges. can you do something about that? i'd be awesome to be able to upload all 775 shuffle badges at once but i understand that might be a bit much.

CoopLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey i was wondering what's the limit on number of badges per upload? or is it a size limit?

deleted my shuffle ones to reupload the new and improved version. but it's giving me the server error with just 166 1x1 badges. can you do something about that? i'd be awesome to be able to upload all 775 shuffle badges at once but i understand that might be a bit much.
Does it take around 30 seconds to get the error? How big are all the badges you're trying to upload?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: