Hacking Custom Amiibo Cards for BOTW

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0613.JPGIMG_0612.JPG

That's all my cards. A couple were not yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by kidasquid,

Jaster!!

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, thanks for the custom cards.

I have one question, could anybody tell me the size (width and height) of the cards to fit in the NTAG215 blank cards please?

I'm not very good at photoshop and I don't know how to resize them to fit in the cards.

Sorry if this has been asked before, and thank you.

Regards :).

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone, thanks for the custom cards.

I have one question, could anybody tell me the size (width and height) of the cards to fit in the NTAG215 blank cards please?

I'm not very good at photoshop and I don't know how to resize them to fit in the cards.

Sorry if this has been asked before, and thank you.

Regards :).

See op. There is a link to credit card sized versions. Read the op of that post it describes the size. You shouldn't need to resize them as long as you keep in mind the bleed.

Last edited by Random11,

TH3Dizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see people are having trouble printing the images at the proper size. Here is the pdf I used to print my cards:
https://mega.nz/#F!HYZChToK!u-5hftIk2JVwP9Oc3ge28Q

make sure to print it where it doesn't scale the images. You can click on Multiple and set it to print 6 pages on a single sheet of paper. In that case each page is 1 card face. If you try and print more then 6 pages(cards) per sheet on a letter sized paper it will start scaling the cards. You could potentially use a bigger paper and get more cards but the PDF print settings dont give any way to tell at which point the pages are going to get scaled to fit on the page. From experience I know up to 6 cards can fit on 1 letter sized page without getting scaled, other paper sizes you will just have to test yourself.

Also if you want only specific cards open the pdf in an editor and delete the pages you dont want. Or just instead of printing "All" under the "Pages to Print" change it to specify the specific page numbers. If you only wanted to print the first 2 cards (link and zelda) only print pages 1-4. The cards are set up so that whatever page has the card you want the corresponding card back is the next page. All the backs are rotated 180 degrees because I found it easier for how I tape the two halves together.

View attachment 82369
I am having trouble accessing the pdf. Any help you can give me?

forthisisme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
due to people selling my designs I have removed the pdf. You will have to make your own now.
Hi, I made an account just to first off say thank you for doing what you did. With your designs I made my own, yet crude, cards that worked and served it's purpose. Printed only on gloss paper stock and hand cut. Never did the back print but the card cases give it a premium enough feel.

PwNdzyK.jpg

The second thing was that I have been seeing many US Etsy vendors sell cards that were of absurd pricing and were 100% using your design. Since I don't own rights, I can't report the people/stores for copy right infringement but I'm hoping that you take the time to stop them from not only price gouging but to also ensure that your work is properly represented.

Thanks again!

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I made an account just to first off say thank you for doing what you did. With your designs I made my own, yet crude, cards that worked and served it's purpose. Printed only on gloss paper stock and hand cut. Never did the back print but the card cases give it a premium enough feel.

The second thing was that I have been seeing many US Etsy vendors sell cards that were of absurd pricing and were 100% using your design. Since I don't own rights, I can't report the people/stores for copy right infringement but I'm hoping that you take the time to stop them from not only price gouging but to also ensure that your work is properly represented.

Thanks again!

Its tough, and lawyers might have to get involved if I decided to knock them for copyright. Anyone can report them for selling counterfeit/bootleg amiibo though which is suppose to be against etsy's policy. I might end up just reporting them all to Nintendo however and let their lawyers deal with it because etsy doesnt seem to want to do anything about it.

Also, you are welcome. It looks good.

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,037
Last edited by Random11,

TigerVI

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First thanks for your card design. I really like to have my amiibos everywhere I go in card format!

But I Just found some German guys also sell these cards now on ebay:

Seller michaev
http://www.ebay.de/sch/michaev/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Some examples:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Skyward-Swor...417961?hash=item1ec522e7a9:g:svIAAOSww3tY7Sqg
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Toon-Link-30...435001?hash=item1ec5232a39:g:4bsAAOSwpkFY7S-7

Is there a way to report the complete profile, or do I have to go trough each card individually?

PS. Keep up the great work!

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any chance you might make the new Twilight Princess Link Card?
have you looked at the op? I made it a while ago. I was lucky and picked the right art for it so I didnt have to remake it. lmao.... although, I will still be modifying it a little... working on it now... the three new amiibo all have styles closer to wolf link. So Ill be reposting them with the updated logos and font styles as soon as I finish them. I also need to find the proper map for mm and ss. Cause the ones I have are still wrong. But like I said, working on it now. If you like the ones that are there now you might want to get them before I replace them.

Last edited by Random11,

Hitokirikai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you looked at the op? I made it a while ago. I was lucky and picked the right art for it so I didnt have to remake it. lmao.... although, I will still be modifying it a little... working on it now... the three new amiibo all have styles closer to wolf link. So Ill be reposting them with the updated logos and font styles as soon as I finish them. I also need to find the proper map for mm and ss. Cause the ones I have are still wrong. But like I said, working on it now. If you like the ones that are there now you might want to get them before I replace them.

You know I looked at it twice and it never registered that it was there. I swear my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Random11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Random11,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.