Hardware Curious what yall think the value of my 3DS/Games are?

sychotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is the wrong section, but I am not sure where else to post it. I am thinking about selling my 3DS off, but I am unsure how much I could get from it. I would assume somewhere between 250-300?

Ambassador Cosmo Black 3DS (At version 4.5U) [with included 2gb sd card]
Animal Crossing
Resident Evil Revelations
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
Starfox 64 3D
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Acekard 2i + microSD Adapter
Nintendo Club blue carrying bag (has a picture of mario on it as well)

What do you guys think? I am pretty sure due to it being both Ambassador and 4.5, the price would go up significantly.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most stores won't give you anything extra for it being an ambassador unit. Some may even dock a few bucks for not upgrading to the latest firmware. Local prices per regular black unit range from 60-110. Midrange - 85. That's at near mint, too.

Animal Crossing - 15
Resident Evil Revelations - 10
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - 20
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D - 5, if you're lucky.
Starfox 64 3D - 15-20
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - 15-20
Acekard 2i + microSD Adapter - No store would touch this. Isn't it useless on a 4.5 3DS anyway?
Nintendo Club blue carrying bag (has a picture of mario on it as well) - No store cares, maybe 3 bucks if lucky.

Those prices are with everything included, too. Depends on the store if you're going a trade-in route.

Best bet is to put it up on something like Ebay. Craigslist you'll likely get dealers wanting to lowball or the terminally stupid.Likely both.

On Ebay, with an extremely detailed listing, probably 250 easy. Omit the Acekard, though. Ebay dislikes Flashcarts, even old ones.

sychotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Acekard works fine on my 3DS. And the hardware being at 4.5 should bump up the price a bit because it is what the Gateway 3DS flashcart requires.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans