Hacking Cubic Ninja (US version) Giveaway!!

andre104623

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find cubic ninja for your 3ds homebrew needs? Don't want to pay 40+ dollars for a copy of the game well you could win yourself a copy for free! How well all you have to do is post something on this thread that's all! It can be something funny ,a funfact, or a simple Hello. If you already own the game please let people that don't a better chance of winning by not posting anything or add a % sign on your post so I know not to add you to the drawing. Now remember it's the USA version of the game so it will only work on USA 3ds's. You will have to do the hack yourself the game will be shipped blank. The giveaway is completely free that means I will pay shipping. The winner will have to PM me there Name and address.

The Giveaway will end cyber monday 12/1/14 @6:00PM EST. Any post after that time will not count. The drawing will be soon after depending on how many posts there is. Happy Thanksgiving!!

IMG_20141125_174435.jpg

IMG_20141125_174455.jpg

GOOD LUCK!!!!

P.S For anyone wondering how the name will be picked I'm writing down everyone's name in my notebook then after the 6:00pm monday I will write down everyone's name on little post-it's then put all of them in a box I will have my girlfriend self pick one name from the box and it will be on youtube to show everyone it's a random drawing.

P.S.S I will ship anywhere BUT REMEMBER YOU NEED A USA 3DS!!!!!!!

At time of writing there is 187 people in the drawing

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I almost bought this game (just to play it, as intended) only a few weeks before this homebrew connection was released to the public (moswt people here). I refuse to buy one (over pay) because if I did it would send the message that it's ok to gouge prices. Besides, being a (near) senior on a fixed income, THAT kind of expendable income is not available to me. However, I would really like win one. That's not the way MY luck runs though....

Sammi Husky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a cool guy. It'd sure be cool, so count me in as well. (but i have bad luck in regards to these things ;w; ) In any case, thanks for being awesome.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Question tho, I have a US 3DS but I live in Europe, is shipping still possible, or would you rather not?

EDIT: Since you confirmed you ship anywhere, then count me in~!

Buck_7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, this is nice of you :)

I guess I'll share a fact. I'm not sure whether this is common knowledge to USA or Canadian folks but the reason why Thanksgiving is celebrated earlier in Canada is because the harvest season occurs earlier during the year whereas US Thanksgiving gets their harvest time at a latter date when their harvest time is plentiful. (Wordy explanation):unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.