GCN Cube Game Boy Player Start from Qoob?

wawnord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, i have 2 Cubes (one mit Xeno and one with QooB) and got today 2 GameBoy Player Adapter but sadly there ist only one startup disk and this disk is screwed.
Is there any way to get these gameboyplayer to work? Maybe there is a way to boot from the Qoob HB Launcher?

wawnord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow...that was ultrafast replying :D

Thank U sooo much.. thats it ( i think/hope).
I was although looking arround to find an iso, but for Pal, it's difficult to find.

Last edited by wawnord,
Reactions: daxtsu and KiiWii

wawnord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Aooo, tested the download yesterday. Doesn't boot directly from Qoob, but with swiss (booted from qoob) it does its job.

chomel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok. I've checekd GC-Forever website. I didn't understand how to make a copy of the disk. I've downloaded the Game boy interface file, the borders files, and I tryied to do a DVD image (ever using the using t"how to" thead"). But I also read that the project isn't finished yet. For example, it GAME BOY INTERFACE isn't able to recognize the GBA as a pad, it's in progress.

So I'm gonna wait a bit because my DVD aren't rewritable and they are pretty expensive.

chomel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I answered you but I just realised that you sent me a copy of the Gameboy Player disk. I already have the original one. I was talking about the Gameboy interface iso. But as it's still not finished, I'll wait until GAMEBOY INTERFACE is compatble with GBA as controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu