Hacking ctrclient.exe = Windows / Runtime requirement

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the FBI's method is not sending cia to the CFW, it's sending cia to the homebrew currently running in "network receiving mode".

if you can launch homebrew, then you don't need to use CTRclient to send cia to CFW.
just launch FBI and install cia files regularly (from an SD card or if you really want from wifi).

What you want is to install a leaked pirated and illegal file, which FBI will refuse to install. so using FBI to install DevMenu will not work on Palantine CFW, but maybe it could work with Pasta CFW.
Pasta CFW is patching your 3DS to allow installation of bad-signed cia files.
Just remember that Pasta CFW is NOT running on emuNAND, it's only patching the signature check function on your current system to allow installation and launch of such titles, so be careful what you install to not brick your console.

I don't know if FBI allow installation of leaked SDK tools with signature check patched. maybe it will not work either, as it could be programmed to reject SDK title installation.
Your only method to install DevMen then will be :
- use Win7 or newer instead of XP.
- use a Gateway flashcart to unlock cia installation (you need the real card, not just the launcher.dat)

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wine work good.. but i have a problem with sd reader or sd card instead.. i need to buy a new one.. damn! i have tons of problem around this mod...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters