Cryptic Persona 5 Countdown Starts on Website

oauxeole0c26y7j2zk4l.jpg

The clock is up and ticking on the Persona 5 website! After being delayed for a 2016 release and no apparent news update, Atlus is now teasing us with a cryptic countdown. At the time of writing, it is at more than 300 hours. That's less than 2 weeks! What do you think will be announced at the end of this wait?

:arrow: SOURCE

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
36 more hours until they announce another delay
inb4 delay
inb4
Generally used on internet forums, inb4 refers to a user posting a reply to a message/topic "before" another user posts an obvious response. When used appropriately, inb4 is followed by a word or short phrase that the user knows will eventually appear in the topic conversation.
You can't say "inb4" after someone's already said it, especially when you were the one who said it. We get it, you're pessimistic about it. If/when they announce another delay during the stream, feel free to say "I told you so" and pat yourself on the back, but just know that we don't care.

RedDragonEmperor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't say "inb4" after someone's already said it, especially when you were the one who said it. We get it, you're pessimistic about it. If/when they announce another delay during the stream, feel free to say "I told you so" and pat yourself on the back, but just know that we don't care.

Wow there hold your horses. I'm not even trying to start a fight yet you suddenly go all guns ablazing. Let's just say I'm just trying not to get my hopes up coz i sure don't want to get disappointed.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow there hold your horses. I'm not even trying to start a fight yet you suddenly go all guns ablazing. Let's just say I'm just trying not to get my hopes up coz i sure don't want to get disappointed.
And that's fine, as none of us want yet another delay. But saying it's gonna be delayed over and over doesn't help anyone.

RedDragonEmperor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's fine, as none of us want yet another delay. But saying it's gonna be delayed over and over doesn't help anyone.

Sure it won't. But just thinking of another delay makes me want to chop my fingers off. Or maybe I'm just bored sitting my IRL job out? Ignore this puny human's ramblings.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure it won't. But just thinking of another delay makes me want to chop my fingers off. Or maybe I'm just bored sitting my IRL job out? Ignore this puny human's ramblings.
I would hate another delay too, that's why I hate it when people say it'll be delayed again. Same goes for any game. I'm just sitting at home going "Lalala, I can't hear you, it's coming out on time, lalala."

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I would hate another delay too, that's why I hate it when people say it'll be delayed again. Same goes for any game. I'm just sitting at home going "Lalala, I can't hear you, it's coming out on time, lalala."
Please, stop this argue about the game's delaying. Everyone that waiting for this game will surely hate it.
Why don't we just wait and see what will happen? It's only 6 hours more.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, stop this argue about the game's delaying. Everyone that waiting for this game will surely hate it.
Why don't we just wait and see what will happen? It's only 6 hours more.
It wasn't really an argument (we both ended up agreeing, in fact) and I was done until you replied to me.

Anyway, the appointed time is 4 hours away and as I said before the timer actually says 20 hours left. We probably won't get what we've been waiting for until the end, just like with their first stream.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it +1