XP
Country
Netherlands
phoenixgoddess27 said:
midnightman said:
supporting how the translation is going i hope the project reaches completion
smile.gif
even if inactive for some time now?

made a mistake posting, but still looking forward to the movement of the translation

Who ever said it was inactive?

According to the Translation Index it's inactive.

Damn shame, really. This seems like a really cool game. I've never seen a roguelike with action RPG controls before.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dann Woolf said:
According to the Translation Index it's inactive.

Damn shame, really. This seems like a really cool game. I've never seen a roguelike with action RPG controls before.

I'm not quite sure the Translation Index is up to date with this game. Because this game uses fullblown hiragana and no kanji, it takes longer to translate.
That doesn't mean it's inactive, it means it's taking a bit of time.

bensons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to give this a little bump and ask peeps if this project is still ongoing? I really hope so!

The "Wiki Translation Site" from page one, (although very interesting!) doesn't seem to have anything to do with the game or patch anymore. (The link doesn't exist anymore and just defaults to the parent page.)

This is a fantastic game! Try it if you haven't and don't give up on it translation-patch-maker-people!!!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The game is in fact pretty awesome, it's one of the few games I tried to play in Japanese, despise not knowing what they were saying, and the game has some interesting gameplay.
As for the project, I'm assuming it's dead or just stalled, seeing as the last post was January 2011 by Phoenix.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
you are bumping very much dead project, the last entry was on another thread, here:
http://gbatemp.net/topic/231245-cross-treasures-branch-translation/

I hoped for at least menu+ability+ items patch but it never was completely done, oh well.

bensons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you are bumping very much dead project, the last entry was on another thread, here:
http://gbatemp.net/t...ch-translation/

I hoped for at least menu+ability+ items patch but it never was completely done, oh well.

Oh, thanks for the reply.
I'd forgotten I'd even got an account here! I allways thought I must be the sites longes lurker; I really really hoped there might be a super secret translation project for this that I might be able to get in on though... Hey, maybe there is! Maybe, you and I are the only ones who are being left out of the loop.

Yeah.

Oh well :(

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I was actually trying to help with the graphics back at that time but there wasn't really interest.
Who knows, maybe after I finish my other 20 projects :P

Reactions: 1 person

Rhexyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dah! I can't seem to patch it correctly. It gives me an error when trying to do so. Can someone help me figure this out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte