.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some of the graphics are important.
More than half of the screen showing your forging results are graphics.
There's a quality rating when you forge and it seems you can over or under forge an item by chance for increased/decreased quality which is all gibberish to anyone who can't read the graphics.

Anyway, translation help here.

じぶんと なかまの スキルの
リチャージタイマーを かいふくする
jibunto nakamano sukiruno
richaーjitaimaーo kaifukusuru
The skill recharge time of the party (myself and my group) kaifukursuru (recovers?)

じぶんと なかまの スキルの
リチャージタイマーを みじかくする
jibunto nakamano sukiruno
richaーjitaimaーo mijikakusuru
The skill recharge time of the party is shortened.
Reduce the skill recharge time of the party.

Both are Thief skills. One word difference.

The skills are
クイックチャージ
kuikkuchaーji
Quick Charge

and

リチャージアップ
richaーjiappu
Recharge Up

It think both skills do the same thing really, except Quick Charge is a usable buff skill while Recharge Up is a passive.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I think Quick Charge is an insta-cooldown for active skills at the cost of MP or at least shortens cooldown by a chunk, and Recharge Up speeds the cooldown of active skills.

As for the descriptions, maybe you can paraphrase to some extent? The one for Recharge Up sounds good though.

As for the forge quality, players can usually go by the color (but yeah, i guess it's hard to observe at first if you don't know what it reads).

I think it's
ふつうFutsuu - Normal (blue)
よいYoi - Good (blue)
すごいSugoi - Great (yellow)
サイコウSaikou - Excellent (red)
かんぺきKanpeki - Perfect (white)
...or something to that effect.

DragLeben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work on this one guys.

And I agree with ferofax, just leave out the problem about the graphics until the translation is done.
They're easy to figure out when you play the game.
tongue.gif

Tarani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally registered on GBAtemp so I could thank y'all for this translation patch - Cross Treasures is really fun, and without your help I wouldn't be able to play it.
yaynds.gif
happy.gif
The only thing I really want to know about that isn't in the patch is what exactly my cooked food is upping - I figure the actual plot bits are pretty basic, the quests have simple objectives that you can look at in the memo, and I assume the randomly-appearing set of people I pay money to are there for me to gain/up various class skills. Anyway, is a great patch, and I hope y'all keep up the terrific work!
bow.gif

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
OMG I thought I would wait for a 02 patch but temptation was too strong. Just tried the game, and waw. This is just awesome ! I know that a thanks will not help you a lot, but seriously, thanks a lot for this translation guys ! This game is soooo addictive and I don't think that I would be able to play it without your ork ! So, thanks again
smile.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Tarani said:
Finally registered on GBAtemp so I could thank y'all for this translation patch - Cross Treasures is really fun, and without your help I wouldn't be able to play it.
yaynds.gif
happy.gif
The only thing I really want to know about that isn't in the patch is what exactly my cooked food is upping - I figure the actual plot bits are pretty basic, the quests have simple objectives that you can look at in the memo, and I assume the randomly-appearing set of people I pay money to are there for me to gain/up various class skills. Anyway, is a great patch, and I hope y'all keep up the terrific work!
bow.gif

when you're cooking, the stats are in this order:
CODEHP
MP
Strength
Magic
Agility
...or something like that. sometimes you get it good, sometimes you get great results, and sometimes you get bad results, but ALL will raise your stat-bars. as the bars get filled, that's +1 point to that stat. although, combat-wise, i don't see how the stats really affect combat. +10% Attack Power IS ALWAYS BETTER than +20 Strength on a weapon (or on any equipment, i think), as there's no considerable difference when swapping out +Stats than +AttackPower on weapons.

the NPCs, they do different things. some sell you class skills (or will require some item, depending on the skill and on the skill level), some give you buffs (like Ramen shops and HotBath shops), some are trade points (Yousei's Secret Shop sells items, some rare; Kokoro will trade common/uncommon loots for rare or non-drop items), some upgrade your class (like turn a Cleric to a Paladin, or a Thief into an Assassin), and some give you quests (Parsley, Mint, Lavender, Saffron, Yaktanon, etc). Halen the Tailor is a bit unique. depending on the what he offers, he'll let you customize a weapon by giving it a different look--literally. he'll let you swap a weapon's 3D model for a different one, say a Fruit Knife that looks like a Zantetsu(from Katana), or viceversa, but i think you can only choose from weapons of the same category (swords, staves and hammers).

oh yeah, some playing tips (although this should probably go on the Games Help boards).
once you buy out all of your class' skills from the dungeon entrance skill merchant (it maxes out to 20 random skills, and all gold cost; i think last skill bought off of them costs 2000gold), ABUSE the forging patterns!
happy.gif
(currently working on making a Muramasa from AsuraKodachi with nothing but +13% Attack Power on them). nothing feels more satisfying than beating the crap out of Maou's final form 10 times with a maxed out Perfect ClockMaster (as a Thief with two of these, i deal more or less 1000 damage per hit). Huge Materials are a pain to farm though. even with Item Drop equips, i only get at most two pieces off a single floor, most of the time none.

Tarani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I know not ALL the NPCs are class ones, just this certain set seems to be - haven't figured out what to do at ramen shops though, no matter which option I choose I seem to go away without anything happening.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tarani said:
Oh yeah, I know not ALL the NPCs are class ones, just this certain set seems to be - haven't figured out what to do at ramen shops though, no matter which option I choose I seem to go away without anything happening.

Ramen shops are tricky. They sell you ramen, if you have the ingredients. It took me a lot of playing to be able to have one or two bowls. They give you permanent boosts though.
smile.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Blebleman said:
Tarani said:

Ramen shops are tricky. They sell you ramen, if you have the ingredients. It took me a lot of playing to be able to have one or two bowls. They give you permanent boosts though.
smile.gif
now THAT i don't know, heh. even now i still haven't had any of Father's ramen, but Uncle's i've had some. Uncle's buffs are similar to the HotSpring buffs. they last for four hours (3hrs59mins) of game time, but i didn't know that ramen buffs can be permanent.

i hate Tsukemonoya though. it's a pain to "pickle" items, but it's the only way to get some of the quest items and cooking ingredients. man, i wish this had WFC connectivity... that would've been so awesome.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Just met an old lady (Ume) in a cave, she asks me to give her any item of my inventory. What will she do with it ?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks
smile.gif
Is there a link between the given item and the received one ? By example if the given one is a rare item, it will give a random rare one or if it's a mineral it will give another random mineral, etc.

And how much times does it takes to pickle an item ?

EDIT : nvm. I made some tests, I have my answers
smile.gif

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
I know to how to read the letters of Hiragana and Katakana, Katakana are mostly English words (kinda)
so if you give me a list of Katakana to translate (and give me a deadline) I may be of a little help XD
Katakana are easy enough for anyone but still I'll be happy to help too.
(I know it doesn't help a bit but I can also make hiragana - romaji "translation")
Just don't ask me for Kanji hehe.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
@ritsuki: basically, for items with multiple steps of quality, it improves the item by 1 step (stuff like leathers and silks, etc). if you use the best quality though, i'm not sure but it seems to revert the item to the lowest one. as for the rest, i don't really know much what would happen. some items convert to totally different ones.

it's a bit of a pain, but you'll want to do this for the medals.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strictly speaking, any released patches means that one of them is the latest released patch.

...well, what do you expect? Phrase your question better.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey