Hacking Crash WiiU via browser. Exploitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its an unreleased exploit, so it would no doubt work on all firmwares. Just update to the latest one, it doesnt matter at this stage

Yeah, I know that, but in the future could be relased, and, if you think about it, the only disc with the exploitable firmware is the MK8 disc, the others game we don't know, and if you update normally form, you will get 5.1.2 update...

Reactions: FanLuigi

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I know that, but in the future could be relased, and, if you think about it, the only disc with the exploitable firmware is the MK8 disc, the others game we don't know, and if you update normally form, you will get 5.1.2 update...

I know that, but what Im saying is, since the exploit is unreleased, its possible that Nintendo doesnt know about it, and therefore wont be patched in any of the updates

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know that, but what Im saying is, since the exploit is unreleased, its possible that Nintendo doesnt know about it, and therefore wont be patched in any of the updates

Mhm yes, I understand, but we don't know, Nintendo it's not fully silly, maybe the noticed, better be safe and stay in 4.1.0, also, all the compatible firmwares still the same in network possibilities, so for me, 4.1.0 is the best System version for hacking, but probably is possible to port Chadderz exploit to 5.0.0, since he do the memory dumps in 5.0.0.

lionsfan420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't even have support for 3.1.0, and we don't plan to add it either, you're on your own if you want to go that low.
Thats all good! I was just stating that I will basically wait until the exploit is released before I make any rash judgements on upgrading.
Rather be better safe than sorry...

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats all good! I was just stating that I will basically wait until the exploit is released before I make any rash judgements on upgrading.
Rather be better safe than sorry...

The issue is how long can you wait? Because eventually the Mario Kart will be coming out and most people will want that. And if that doesn't do them in, they will want Smash. The exploit might take longer then that.

lionsfan420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue is how long can you wait? Because eventually the Mario Kart will be coming out and most people will want that. And if that doesn't do them in, they will want Smash. The exploit might take longer then that.

It sits there collecting dust anyways! I can wait however long I need to. No hurry here...

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
I found a method of executing code with mostly access to everything.
Currently porting a GameCube emulator to it.
Not going to release because then retards will make a app that can use action replay codes and ruin all the fun for mario kart 8.

EDIT: Exploit in netflix so I can watch it without creating a account, though it does not matter because I already have a account.

Yeah. Right. I also have an exploit that Im not sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple