ROM Hack cracker's trainers

DarkChrno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow doesn't seem like anyone pays attention to this thread anymore and by the way i got myself a r4 deluxe
biggrin.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for the praise. But I have to admit that I have gained a lot of knowledge since I made those. I have to admit that a few of them were horrid.
ph34r.gif
Also the 'un-patches' weren't the greatest method.
wink.gif
For cheating in any game with codes you want get DSATM.

jadawin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Halo cracker and thanks for helping with your work! As I am not so familiar with using cracks etc., I have a question for you.
How do I translate the ips file into txt file in order to patch it in a rom using your DSATM ?
I also downloaded your dsicontool. It is very useful as I organise my rom library better! Thanks again!

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neo Draven said:
Ive just downloaded a custom robo arena rom and ips patched it with the +5 trainer and when i load it up all i get is 2 white screens whats wrong?!

And by that I take it you mean you dumped your own game...
ph34r.gif

These trainers are very old and there's a chance that a lot of them might not work on todays carts (back slot 1s were kind of scarce and there weren't any cheat engines -- thus the reason why I made these). So they are somewhat just for nostalgia. Instead, use DSATM along with the ARDS codes you want.

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
how do i use those trainer? I already downloaded the patcher for the trainer but when i unzip the trainer it contains .IPS files.

Fish on a Stick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
winrehs said:
how do i use those trainer? I already downloaded the patcher for the trainer but when i unzip the trainer it contains .IPS files.
read the damn first post before asking.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but for me the first post is this:

QUOTE(FaRReR @ Feb 24 2008, 11:06 AM)
Not sure if this has been brought up, but I applied one of the patches to Custom Robo Arena and it crashes with the background music still playing just after you obtain the Klimt and talk to Kris to battle her...
What's up with that? Sorry of this is an over asked question, I just can't seem to access old posts in most of the stickies.

--

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a thread around somewhere but long story short the forum was lagging so some of the older posts were removed from the database and have yet to be restored.
Alas while most of it was usual forum "clutter" this included many of the sticky posts as either mods or the original authors kept them updated.

For the record though while these trainers worked if you want such things we suggest you use DSATM instead as it uses newer methods of patching games and is generally better. Grab it from
http://crackerscrap.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...