ROM Hack cracker's trainers

ChiroToB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those can easily be done by using this program to edit your save file.

I know, and I've successfully done that with Lab and Friends, but it seems that it doesn't support Dalmation and friends... however, the other problem is that my card(M3 Simply) only generates 256k saves... and the program you linked only supports 512 saves, so I can't get it to work with it. Can you do a trainer for me? TYIA -Chiro

deathscythe86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi just joined this stie...
I was wondering if you could make a trainer for Digimon World DS
Cheats:
Inf Cash
Inf Food Quick LVL up
Max Scans after Battle
Max Special Exp

Thanks
smile.gif

Flavor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Yugioh GX trainer

I've been looking into this a bit myself. Though, I am looking more at a save-game editor. My main problem is that I don't have much time to put into it right now.

If anyone else has looked at hacking Yu-Gi-Oh: GX Spirit Caller, I wouldn't mind collaborating a bit. I've got some of the save-game stuff worked out, but my next step would be to actually look at the disassembly of the ROM and try to see how it stores the structures.

Anyway, if you know anything interesting about this, let me know.

Thanks

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please make a Metroid Prime Hunters trainer with the following codes:

Infinite Health
Infinite Missiles
Infinite Subweapon Ammo
Levitate when you press Down on the Dpad

And also these, in the same trainer, if you can:

All Weapons

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's actually a trainer for MPH that includes the top 4 options. There are some carts it won't work with but I think the majority of them can.

Sorry I haven't replied lately. I have been in the hospital for almost a week with an emergency appendectomy. As soon as I feel well enough I'll try (and retry) making trainers for games that have been requested.

aceatom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i hope some one can do a max exp hack for Yu-Gi-Oh: GX Spirit Caller.
its pretty tiring leveling up to a certain level don't you think?

Flavor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, I've been working on a save-game editor. I can decrypt the data and you can see it all there in an editor. Though, when I try to re-encrypt it to put it back on the DS, the DS doesn't like it. I guess something's wrong.
unsure.gif

EddCase

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi just joined this stie...
I was wondering if you could make a trainer for Digimon World DS
Cheats:
Inf Cash
Inf Food Quick LVL up
Max Scans after Battle
Max Special Exp

Thanks
smile.gif

I would also like to request this one or any of the options suggested once you are feeling better, Thank you so much for your other trainers/hacks excellent work, get better soon.
bow.gif

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
There trainers are badass. It's a shame I didn't find these earlier. I agree I'd like to have a trainer selection menu as well, but I guess that's a little too much work. As for compatibility, I've had Venom's and Legacy's trainers work on G6 Lite, DS-Xtreme, SuperCard Lite Rumble and M3 Simply. Triforce's SM64DS trainer freezes when pressing start on my M3 Simply.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's actually a trainer for MPH that includes the top 4 options. There are some carts it won't work with but I think the majority of them can.

Sorry I haven't replied lately. I have been in the hospital for almost a week with an emergency appendectomy. As soon as I feel well enough I'll try (and retry) making trainers for games that have been requested.

Kinda. Legacy's trainer has that but it levitates when you press B. Not Down. It doesn't work because since I'm left handed, the games controls require me to use B, where as right handers use the D-pad.

aceatom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(aceatom @ Feb 6 2007, 10:15 AM)

QUOTEFlavor @ Feb 7 2007, 01:15 AM
Well, I've been working on a save-game editor. I can decrypt the data and you can see it all there in an editor. Though, when I try to re-encrypt it to put it back on the DS, the DS doesn't like it. I guess something's wrong.

i found a web site that gives 50x exp however its base on the jap version (spirit summoner)
and you are required to pay ds points to acquire it the hack rom.

http://www.ndsbbs.com/read.php?tid=93633&fpage=2

the other one is made to work on their translated chinese patch and its free

http://www.ndsbbs.com/read.php?tid=101188&fpage=3

hope these links would be useful to provide info on hacking into the english version one (spirit caller)
smile.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fullmetal Alchemist trainer added.

I'd just like to say that I've been trying to make trainers for games that are being requested but there are a few problems that I run across on about every one of the games being requested:

1. The addresses aren't found in the disassembly
2. Don't know where to insert the code to manually load the right addresses -- key handler routines are the best place but can't be found in many of the problematic games
3. The area of the game where the code needs to be inserted is inside an encrypted routine so I have no way of encrypting my code to place into the game
4. The area of the game where the code needs to be inserted is compressed thus I can't alter the code because I can't inject it into compressed data

So I haven't been ignoring requests for trainers even though it might seem like it but actually have tried to make them for every request I've seen.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words. I really appreciate it and it helps me keep going when things get frustrating.

Flavor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(aceatom @ Feb 6 2007, 10:15 AM)

QUOTE said:
Flavor @ Feb 7 2007, 01:15 AM

hope these links would be useful to provide info on hacking into the english version one (spirit caller)
smile.gif

Well, I have got it to work, so now I will build in a way to import and export decklists. I don't know about the exp, yet, though. I'll probablly start a new thread when I get to the point of needing some help/testing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.