• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Crack Attack Challange!?

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone played this wounderful game? I have been stuck infront of it several hours this summer, and so far I have reached a maximum score of 1416.

Crack Attack is a puzzle game, very similar (ok, its a copy) of the old GB game Tetris Attack. The graphics and the scoring system are improved.

So, are there other fans of this game out there? Anyone what to play a online match?

The game can be downloaded for free here: http://aluminumangel.org/attack/

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crack Attack is a puzzle game, very similar (ok, its a copy) of the old GB game Tetris Attack. The graphics and the scoring system are improved.

Tetris Attack was on SNES, and the only Tetris I ever loved, except for Tetris DS
tongue.gif

Heinrisch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Tetris Attack was on SNES, and the only Tetris I ever loved, except for Tetris DS
tongue.gif
I just checked wikipedia and yes, the first release was for SNES, but there is a release for the GB, I played it this morning trough goomba
smile.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_Attack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple